37 coaches online • Server time: 12:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
awambawamb

Post 9 Posted: Jul 10, 2013 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

FUMBBL was really what cheered my days and added some diversion to the days. and when everything goes wrong (my M.Sc. thesis delayed to september to favor a teacher's protege), they can go even worse.

Now that I've been banned for a week in a very harsh way (and I have PROOF, a dammit PROOF that will stay written black on white, whatever you can say, think or do). I was ok with the 3-day ban because I've conceded a game too much, but I had my reasons. The way it suddenly became 7 is definitely harsh.

Some behaviors are definitely worst than others. I don't see admins speaking in a very polite and comprehensive way.

I am sad, Luck finally started to return to normal, I've got game scheduled but BAMM!

Where is the fun I used to have here? Why do you take it so personal? In TT when it's really going bad we can shake our hand, retire from the game and start doing something other. Maybe instead of clicking to "concede" I could ask politely to my opponent to play another time, but things don't go that way.

Yes, I'm broke cause of a game and a definitely wrong use of the power. Probably they will delete this post and kick me away for life... at least I've got the dices and was definitely good until it lasted.

Awambawamb
awambawamb [at] gmail [dot] com
Christer

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2013 - 19:39
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It's interesting how posts like this always have a tendency to fail to include context. As a general rule, the staff of this site won't publically disclose details of the blocks that are placed. However, if a member of the community insists on bringing it up I can make an exception and publish background and context as appropriate so others can see the reasoning behind the ruling.

It's rarely a good idea to push that though, as it explicitly gives us permission to post logs, extracts from private messages and mention older dealings between the staff and the community member.
 Jump to: