31 coaches online • Server time: 10:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2017 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

A thread to talk about all the games going on in the current major. I will be adding a breakdown on some of the best games so far later.
morehouse

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2017 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3919546

We made our quali final but 2 of the best 3 players are MNG and the winner of a tough dwarf mirror match looms so going to be real tough to get through...
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2017 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Rictor and I will be throwing down a bit later today. Some huge helfs vs. big chaos - should be a good one.
morehouse

Post 14 Posted: Jul 20, 2017 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Rictor and I will be throwing down a bit later today. Some huge helfs vs. big chaos - should be a good one.
Relezite

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 03:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to draw attention to the 16th qualifier, where Stonetroll's legendary tournament devouring Uusiverikulho and The_Provocateur's far-ranging Nuffle Can Suck It vampires have already been eliminated. I fear whoever takes this qualifier has a ludicris amount of momentum already.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised
morehouse

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Relezite wrote:
I'd like to draw attention to the 16th qualifier, where Stonetroll's legendary tournament devouring Uusiverikulho and The_Provocateur's far-ranging Nuffle Can Suck It vampires have already been eliminated. I fear whoever takes this qualifier has a ludicris amount of momentum already.

Yeah both those games were going on at the same time, was crazy to watch.

I've got soranos' dwarves in my final. Should be a good one.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2017 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow the LC has not got a lot of attention this year. Surprised One of the toughest, if not the toughest, Major tourneys of the season, and this year had a very high class field for the semi finals. Three of the most highly decorated Major coaches in the history of Fumbbl (Tricktickler, Jokaero, Malmir). And one guy who gave exactly zero sh**s.

Grats Harad, about time! Very Happy
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2017 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, grats Harald, great stuff, you truly coach those vamps with magic clicks. Very Happy
Harad

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2017 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks gents, in truth we were obviously very lucky. Just the right mix of dice to always come out on top; until the end very few casualties etc. But we did have to play some strong teams and strong coaches.
 Jump to: