50 coaches online • Server time: 17:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2013 - 21:23
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It's nice that you have found a way to give some personality to your fumbbling, just a shame that it has to be based around arse like behaviours. I have cleared the pitch, but it has never been, and will never be, an aim.

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2013 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

BooAhl wrote:
Some old guy was rambling about the return of the great LOA or something weak like that.

A new sprint seson is coming. Will TF win it unthreated again?

One sprint begins as soon as the previous one ends. The points will be visible later this evening.

Please do not stop your dominating and humiliating. I hear there is a lucrative market for that.

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2013 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

PurpleChest wrote:
It's nice that you have found a way to give some personality to your fumbbling, just a shame that it has to be based around arse like behaviours. I have cleared the pitch, but it has never been, and will never be, an aim.

Towards me? Or Kodah?

If against me, then you have misunderstood. I play to win. And I do so in different ways. With my two TF teams I try to win in Tebows name, because he is fantastic. And with my Helena High I just try to make amazing plays and win. If a clear pitch, or a team is rage retired in the process. It sure can add. But sometimes diceings are just silly and sometimes my opponent says he got diced.

I hope I can't be blamed for Arse like behavouir on the field? Then I will have to apology. But maybe it is just my bad english that provokes?

Well in a possible final winning my first MAJOR will mean alot. Diceing on the cake or no diceing on the cake. And a cleared pitch will be more than welcome.

Edit: game on I see! GL to all players!

Last edited by BooAhl on %b %01, %2013 - %21:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
BooAhl

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2013 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
BooAhl wrote:
Some old guy was rambling about the return of the great LOA or something weak like that.

A new sprint seson is coming. Will TF win it unthreated again?

One sprint begins as soon as the previous one ends. The points will be visible later this evening.

Please do not stop your dominating and humiliating. I hear there is a lucrative market for that.

It seems my friendly banter always goes to far. Ask Calcium.
Sorry if I offended anybody.

Edit: Im on a train and bored, ( enter lonely planet lyrics)
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2013 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

BooAhl wrote:
PurpleChest wrote:
, just a shame that it has to be based around arse like behaviours. I have cleared the pitch, but it has never been, and will never be, an aim.

Towards me? Or Kodah?

Would never to presume to speak for PC, but from my point of view the points scoring for TF strongly rewards certain playstyles that can diminish the other players enjoyment of the game. Arse based / super erotic swordfighting, call it whatever you like.

That said, the TF members I've played against have been reasonable to play as individuals. Its just sad you wouldn't let pythrr join so he had to set up HAHA.
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2013 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I have no idea how TF gained such a terrible reputation. I am happy to be corrected. I am now sure that none of it's members have any interest in killing mens, clearing pitches or retiring teams.

Now let's get back to killing CPOMBers! Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2013 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Cavetroll wrote:
Honestly, I'd like to see Underworld and Skaven excluded from this group. That's my 2 cents.

I can see that point of view.

But then, there aren't many of them and they are only AV7 mostly.

You could try keeping them in check by crocking their CPOMBers.

If they start running away with it we can strip their results out to a separate section.

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2013 - 09:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess Cavetroll can have my two cents too, I'm out then if you are just going to penalize a team you said could join if it proves to be successful

koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2013 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

gamelsetlmatch wrote:
I guess Cavetroll can have my two cents too, I'm out then if you are just going to penalize a team you said could join if it proves to be successful

No change (if any) would be made until season two.

I was thinking more in terms of having categories rather than taking points away.

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2013 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

My first game of the season, with the Twisted Rats!

Team Righteous Retribution!

We face horrendous Chaos and we bring carnage!

Belial: 2 points
Slaydak: 4 points
Win: 5 points

Total: 15 points!
LucaAnt

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2013 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

It is possible to join this group even if i'm in the Team Fantastic?! Very Happy
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2013 - 09:49 Reply with quote Back to top

My second match, against the same Chaos, with the Twisted Rats!

Tyrankkos: 3 points
Gruarth: 2 points
Win: 5 points

Total: 13 points!

Season Total: 28 points!
PacoSillas

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2013 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

BooAhl wrote:

I agree the scoring is annoying. I like the Sprint stuff. And TF won it!

Last time I checked those where individual achievements ... great if X coach is a member of X group but the group as such didn't win anything Smile
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2013 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Carlo_Pellegatti wrote:
It is possible to join this group even if i'm in the Team Fantastic?! Very Happy

Yes, for sure. But you do NOT get extra 'rivalry points' for being a traitor!

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2013 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Nelphine is off to a fast start with 28 points already. Though I am sure that some will ignore his score due to having claw and a CPOMBer of his own.

I propose the following awards.

Grand Champion: The team with the highest points total from their ten (10) best scoring games.
Arch Nemesis: The team with the highest points total from their ten (10) best scoring games that is unable to take claw.
Arch Terminator: The most CPOMBers killed in a season. if more than 5
Grand Terminator: At least Five (5) CPOMBers killed in a season.
High Terminator: At least three (3) CPOMBers killed in a season.
Terminator: At least one (1) CPOMBer killed in a season.

Let us have your ideas.

When reporting your games please itemise your scores as Nelphine has.

Also please add a summary of your best 10 game scores.
e.g.
Game 1:15
Game 2:13

You could add this to your team bio.

Jump to: