15 coaches online • Server time: 06:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How should games beetween players to be restricted?
No restrictions at all just dont play same opponent twice in row
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
+-1 played works fine
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
would like it to be +-2 played games
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
max tr difference 20
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
max score difference 15
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
something else that has been posted in this thread
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2003 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

How do YOU want to restrict matches beetween PB teams, or do you want to restrict them at all?

Again hoping that only PB coaches and those thinking maybe joining later would vote.
Miksu

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2003 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

The match amount restriction seems fine to me, but +-1 seems a bit too restrictive as there aren't that many peasant coaches. So +-2 could be better.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2003 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to see games played based on team rating like they normally are in BB. Since the handicap table starts giving benefits at 11 pts. TR difference there should be no more than 10 pts. difference in rating between teams. This would bring up a problem with the massive amounts of cash we seem to be accumulating in this league though. My suggestion would be to just exclude treasury from the TR calculations.
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2003 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I am not a member of the league (still considering it), But if I may make a suggestion.

It seems to fit with the idea of the league that there be a "Salary Cap", or a TR max. If your team exceeds the max TR you have to do something to cut the TR back down. (ie, get rid of your money, cut players, dump rerolls, fire coaches, etc.)

The TR max should be something between 150 and 165.

Asperon Thorn
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2003 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Excluding money from calculations would basicly mean using str not tr to make it simple, then also MNG and so on would affect it.

Salary cap cannot be implemented in any smart way and tr max comes "in sort" cause you have to get rid of your players when they get their third skill.
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2003 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, now after we have approved saurus team, the difference based on tr is getting hard cause saurusteam has only 6 players and thus, after creating they will have to retire 6 skinks and their tr will drop alot. Sooo, this might mean that saurusteam would have to have 6*price of skink bonus or something like that....
 Jump to: