45 coaches online • Server time: 16:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Porksta

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2004 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the zip file in the folder called "saves"? If so, which is it? I have a regular file and one thats the same except for a .inc at the end. Are either of these the correct file?
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2004 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Nah....the results are in the folder named "results"... (!)

just upload the .zip file and you´ll be on ur way.

M
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2004 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

It's also worth noting that as of today, the latest version of JavaBBowl should try to automagically upload your game. You'll get some sort of a message at the end telling you whether or not it was successful.

If it's not successful (no clue, I haven't tried it yet), it should tell you to upload as normal and THEN you get the .zip file out of the results folder. The User Guide will get updated as soon as I or someone else gets the time (hint hint).

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2004 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, if you dont check the Login box, then the results will not be saved?
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

The results will be saved, but I don't think you'll be able to upload them. The FUMBBL Login option is there to make sure you're using your own roster with the right options and makes the game viewable to any spectators who may be interested.

In short, if you want to play a 'real' match and upload the results, you need to check the login option. If you just want a practice game that doesn't count, then uncheck it.

Oh yeah... unless you explicitly decide with your opponent that you are playing a practice match long before you start, you are playing a 'real' match and you are responsible for uploading the results. If you just want a practice game in, you had better make sure your opponent is in agreement, lest someone misunderstand and think that they're being cheated out of SPPs somehow.

Jump to: