46 coaches online • Server time: 17:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kalessin

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody,

I recently run into a really annoying opponent (basically a petulant, he didn't "insult" me, not directly at least, but was quite rude and not at all fun to play with. So I was looking to blacklist him, but can't seem to find the option (tough think I remember there was one back when I signed up to the site).

Any help, appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

You could always add them to your friends list, then split the lists into friends and / *****'s.

Of course, if it's in the Blackbox, then it doesn't make much odds anyway, because if you are drawn against them, you are expected to play the match.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

There is only a "friends" list at this point. There is no system in place that prevents you from never having to play someone that you don't agree with.

If you want that, get out of Blackbox.

--j

ImageImage
Kalessin

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, guys. It's a shame. I like black box, and have learned a lot from other (much better) players. Shame this last guy weren't respectful as the others. Guess I'll put up with his crap if I get to play against him again.

See you around! Thanks again!
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Instead of "putting up with his crap" you could always just foul him 16 times and quote lyrics to Tiny Tim songs whilst you do it...

"Santa Claus has got the AIDS this year..."

boot... *RIP* sploosh... /cheer

"Tiptoe!... through the tulips!..."

...T16 foul...
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

you glorious bastard...

--j

ImageImage
Kalessin

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
Instead of "putting up with his crap" you could always just foul him 16 times and quote lyrics to Tiny Tim songs whilst you do it...

"Santa Claus has got the AIDS this year..."

boot... *RIP* sploosh... /cheer

"Tiptoe!... through the tulips!..."

...T16 foul...

Hey... I think I know what I'm gonna do next time Very Happy
licker

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

There are a variety of things you can do. I would suggest out douching the douche, it's a very fun game to play if you really just don't care about the feelings of the other person. It also will help if you don't really care about the outcome of the match Smile

On a personal note, I am great at out douching the douche, in fact I am the undisputed king of douches! Very Happy
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

but what if someone douches the outdouching douche-king? what does this make them?

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant
lemf

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2013 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

oneturnscore wrote:
JackassRampant

Laughing
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, if it's the opponent I think it is, you might want to report him for it. If so, it sounds like he's broken the 'agreement' we came to about him being a douche.
albinv

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2014 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

You could also make a blacklist in your notes section so you dont have to modify your friendlist (or have em on there).

I agree, playing someone the same cards, holding the mirror up to him can get him down to earth again if there is at least some reason to the guy. Or it will upset him furthermore, which either gives you a chance to have a real laugh or make it more miserable, depends i guess. Wink

I checked back twice before posting, to make sure we havent played yet, after reading up on the douche stuff. Very Happy

Edit: Whoops, didnt expect a post so old being up that high, my bad. Deciding between deleting my post or leave it...i voted for the latter. I reckon the question might probably be of interest for some coaches once in awhile still.
 Jump to: