32 coaches online • Server time: 11:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Zompa

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2013 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

In the apo KO question, "do you wanna atemt to keep him on field" would i like a tick box that like, "never on KOs", maybe even on bhs.

some sort of token for actions made in said turn, so its easy to see what actions have been used (blitz, handoff, foul, pass)

I know the client wont be modified for minor changes, but if it at some time did that would be two additions i would love to see..
apart from that i dont see much that need changing:)
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2013 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Zompa wrote:
In the apo KO question, "do you wanna atemt to keep him on field" would i like a tick box that like, "never on KOs", maybe even on bhs.

some sort of token for actions made in said turn, so its easy to see what actions have been used (blitz, handoff, foul, pass)

Not a fan of your first idea, why would anyone ever want to blanket ignore ko rolls? It seems like a lot of work for something that adds nothing to the client really.

The second idea has merit though, somewhere near the chat there could be a list of the icons for those actions, so when foul is used it is put there, or a cross is put through it, same for blitz pass and hand off. That would be useful when you have had to stop a game in the middle and then pick it up at later date.