24 coaches online • Server time: 03:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2015 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
hehe, did people actually remember the PO rules (risk of being ko-ed) in KPL?

Mwahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaa!

I would like to point out that the odds of KO'ing your self on a PO is the exact same odds of, lets say, failing your chainsaw roll and cutting your self in half. Atleast on the PO fail you are only in the KO box.

Just saying.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2015 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
pythrr wrote:

I would like to point out that the odds of KO'ing your self on a PO is the exact same odds of, lets say, failing your chainsaw roll and cutting your self in half. Atleast on the PO fail you are only in the KO box.

Just saying.

The Nobnibblers have sawed themselves in the foot this season! Both saws dead by game 3 Razz I'd guarantee that but Pyth will probably luck out lol
ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

#6 Rasetra Epicurean Club drafts: Vampire: Claw, PileOn, Frenzy and Wild Animal

#13 Rasetra Epicurean Club Drafts: Thrall: Bombs and Nerves of Steel

Throw-ra, ghouls and Vampires
#21 Bombs and nerves of steel +50TV

That will be a Bompire! her name is Virgina "Boom-Boom" Boote
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

Thought I read somewheres that Vampires couldn't draft a skill set w/ a nega-trait as it locks up the client???

Last edited by Nightbird on %b %13, %2015 - %03:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
pythrr wrote:

Just saying.

not when you can use a RR on the saw roll becos NO LONER!!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 02:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey... every team in the NFC ever. Can you do anything mean to the nibblers? Like score more TDs?

Just checking.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
PainState wrote:

Thought I read somewheres that Vampires couldn't draft a skill set w/ a nega-trait as it locks up the client???

Hmmmm. There was something that Mr. Fitz had before that caused issues. What was it. I have to check old PMs. pain, I thought it was a game versus you?

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 04:10 Reply with quote Back to top

bah, yeah forgot that we had issues with some vampire, cant remember what it was to be honest, replace with another buff crazy thrall chewer
cowhead

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 07:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
PainState wrote:

PainState wrote:
** vampire teams in the KPL **

Vampire Teams are not allowed to have their Vampires to Draft; Bombs, Chainsaws, Stabbers, ball and chain or any slot with a racial nega trait associated with it. It totally messes up the client and will freeze the match.

Only Thralls can have any s. weapons or nega traits.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

oo, I knew Vampyres were broken!

TOO SPARKILES

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2015 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL Coaches meeting for the start of Season #4

All the coaches of the KPL are sitting around in the coaches meeting room in the annex of the Palace. They are drinking and talking smack to each other. Boasting about how their draft picks are going to catapult them to the top of the standings and leave everyone else in the dust.

There is a raging debate in the back of the room about the proliferation of weaponry in the league and how this is unfair, it seems, to some.

Rah-Ma enters the room with new copies of the league rules and guidelines. He starts passing them around. Most of the coaches just look at it and wonder what the hell they are supposed to do with this.

Coaches of the KPL lets once again go through the format of the KPL for all you numbskulls who have not figured this out yet.

#1 The KPL will be separated between North America and Europe that we call conferences. Each of the conferences will be split into 4 divisions. One division will have the Necro/Undead teams, another one with all the Vamp teams and the reaming 2 divisions will have the Khemri teams.

The playoffs will have the top team from the 4 divisions making the post season. 2 Wild Card teams will come from the top 2 second place teams with the best win/loss record with standard tie breakers used if necessary. Yes, for the savvy coaches who caught that, IF you finish last in your Division you WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. Regardless of your win/loss record. This rule only applies to divisions with 3 or more teams in the division. Divisions with only 2 teams are exempt from this rule.

What does that mean? Well we know for a fact that that one Undead/necro team, one Vampire team and 2 Khemri teams will make the post season. You are only worried, in the end, of winning your division. Conference standings only matter for seeding in the post season.

Now both Conferences this season have 10 teams. Which means two divisions in each conference will be lite one team. That is fine and we move forward with that format.

So every team will play a 9 match regular season, one match against every team in the conference.

I will be posting the Divisional break down of teams for both conferences later today.

#2 Here are the optional rules that are enforced in the KPL

** Spiked Ball will be enabled

** PileOn to the KO box will be enabled. For those not familiar with this, let me explain. PileOn uses the foul eject mechanism. If you use PileOn and roll a double on the AV or the Injury check you will KO yourself and get sent to the KO Box. Now for those coaches who are savvy.

The proper way to use PileOn in the KPL is to only use it on the Injury check. That way you only have a 1 in 6 chance of getting sent to the KO box. You use it to reroll the AV check and break AV you now will have a 1 in 3 chance to get sent to the KO box.

** Overtime will be enabled for all matches. We do not believe in ties, we hate ties, ties are for lovers of soccer or promotion/demotion crap.

** +1 on AV check is enabled for all matches. We hate ties but love a dirty boot. Especially a boot with spikes on the toe.

** S. Weapons will not have the nega trait of getting banned. S. Weapons tie our heritage in the KPL to the days of by gone years when Blood Bowl was proper and brutal and littered with S. Weapons.

** This season the Prophet and Tomb King Settra are pulling out all the stops to see that their side wins this struggle for domination of the Lands of the Dead. This has flowed onto the pitch and both sides are getting armed up with Magic Items and Dirty Tricks.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO READ THIS SECTION 3 TIMES IF NECCESARY TO UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND HOW THIS WILL WORK

Both teams will get 100k in inducement money to purchase cards only. You will have 2 choices on how to approach this.

#1 You can pick one magic item AND one dirty trick. During the course of the match you can use both cards.

#2 You can pick 2 cards of the same deck BUT can only use one of them during the match. You get to pick which one BUT YOU CAN ONLY PLAY ONE CARD if you take two from the same deck

Let me repeat that.

#2 You can pick 2 cards of the same deck BUT can only use one of them during the match. You get to pick which one BUT CAN ONLY PLAY ONE CARD if you take two from the same deck

What happens when a coaches breaks this rule?

#1 If it was deemed a honest mistake, well we let it go and move on. Honest meaning the coach realized the errors of his way after playing a second card that he could not and does not take advantage from that card even though it is in play.

#2 If a coach has a second violation it is either a -5 point penalty on tie breaker points or forfeit of the match. The court of Settra will determine that punishment.

#3 repeat offenders: Well, lets hope we do not get to that point.

IF this concept is too much for your feeble brain to handle, here is some advice. Take one Magic Item and one Dirty Trick and you will be able to play both cards and not worry about violating the rules of picking two cards from the same deck.

Got it, Good.

Rah-Ma notices a few coaches with glazed looks on their eyes

Any questions from the peanut gallery before we kick off season #4?

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri Premier League is kicking off season #4
Here is the breakdown of the conferences and divisions for season #4

**NOTE**

A scribe, who is now hanging on the wall of woe next to coach Synn, could not do math. Thus Rah-Ma did not realize that we had 11 KFC coaches and 9 NFC coaches. SO, once again the Bhagar Dune Raiders will be used as the whipping boy of the league and get transfered back into the NFC to even up the conferences.

NFC Conference: Europe
North
Quatar Nobnibblers (Necro)
Zandri Scurvy Dogs (Necro)
Ka-Sabar Warrirors (Undead)

East
Lahmia Impalers (vampire)
Blood of the Prophet (vampire)
Numas Outlaws (vampire)

South
Barnsley Tomb Guardians (Khemri)
Beremas Boneshakers (Khemri)

West
Numas Nummulites (khemri0
Bhagar Dune Raiders (khemri)

KFC: North America

North
Numas Steelers (khemri)
Zandri Windjammers (khemri)

East
Numas Night Terrors (vampire)
Rasetra Epicurean Club (Vampire)
Sons of Dracul (Vampire)

South
Lybaras Wolves (Necro)
Ka- Sabar Conquerors (Undead)
Ka-Sabar Bedouin (Undead)

West
Lybaras Sand Pounders (Khemri)
Rasetra Reavers (Khemri)
Quatar Heretics (Khemri)

**Make sure you are in the right conference of North America or Europe and PM immediatly if you are switching conferences for time zone reasons. **

Last edited by PainState on %b %17, %2015 - %15:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Once I check out the inducement for cards only and make sure that is working properly now, Kalimar said he fixed the bug, then we kick off the season.

Opening day of the KPL is on the horizon.

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

NFC Europe has 2 openings for Khemri teams

KFC North America has 1 opening for a Khemri team

New Khemri teams in the KPL will get two players upgraded with skills from the left overs of the KPL draft AND get a sip of the Elixir of Khemri buff, one player will get a +AG upgrade.

PM me if you are interested in taking one of these last spots.

We kick off the KPL season on Tuesday.

KPL

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2015 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Throne Room of Tomb King Settra

Settra has called in all the coaches of the KPL for one last coaches meeting. Rah-ma has informed the king that the inducement money for cards only option is still BUGGED and BROKE.

Settra stands before them in all his majesty, giving each of them his steely eyed gaze.

Coaches of the KPL we stand on the brink of the kick off to season #4. It has come to my attention that the overseer Kalimar has failed in his duties. He told me in the back channel forums that the Inducement money for cards only was handled and taken care of by himself, well he has failed in epic fashion.

I have consulted with that low down scum of a Prophet and he is in agreement with me that this is how we are going to handle the global event for season #4.

It is going to require you to read, comprehend, understand and sigh, implement the right steps to make this happen. Iam taking a huge leap of faith that you knuckleheads do not blow this and cause all kinds of problems.

Are you ready? Serious, are you ready?

Here is how it is going to work for season #4

Each team will receive 100K in inducement money.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

#1 The TV favorite CANNOT TRANSFER MONEY TO PETTY CASH. IF the Favorite transfers money to petty cash it is bugged and replaces the 100K for the underdog with what every value the over dog has put in. SO the TV favorite CANNOT TRANSFER MONEY TO PETTY CASH.

#2 BOTH TEAMS are required to buy two cards. NOW DO NOT RUSH THROUGH THE PREGAME LIKE YOU NORMALLY DO. I know deep down most of you just click right through that do you want to purchase cards screen….. DO NOT DO IT!!!!! DO NOT CLICK “NO” WHEN IT SAYS DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE CARDS.

I suggest both coaches talk to each other when the match starts to make sure everybody reminds each other that both of them need to purchase two cards.

If you ignore your fellow coach who is telling you that you must purchase cards, you just blow right through that purchase cards screen. THEN YOU LOSE YOUR 100k. You click OK on the inducement screen and leave the 100K on the table. It is the only fair way to do this. IF you are the underdog and by some miracle also fail to purchase your 2 card minimum, then you must leave 100K or more on the table and click OK after you have spent the remainder of your balance.

This requires you to think and communicate with your opponent about setting up the match. I know you guys can do it but I also realize the epic failure that could result from years of just clicking through the purchase cards phase.

Here is a step by step breakdown on what will happen.

#1 The confirm match screen appears. You both hit start match.

#2 The TV Favorite will have a pop up that says do you wish to transfer money to petty cash. YOU HIT NO, Heck NO!!!!!! The TV underdog will have a screen that pops up and says do you wish to transfer money to petty cash, YOU HIT NO. Why? because I have not tested to see if that is bugged also. Now of course if both coaches are felling a little frisky you can be a lab rat and have the underdog transfer money and see what whacky thing the client does so that we all know if it is safe or not to eat that flower with the red dots on it.

#3 IMMEDIATELY the TV favorite will have a screen pop asking if you would like to purchase cards? YOU HIT YES, DAMMIT, YES!!!!!!!!!

#4 You then go to the purchase cards screen and purchase one magic item and one Dirty trick or 2 cards of the same deck, (more on that later)

#5 Then the TV underdog will suddenly have a screen pop up that says do you want to purchase cards? You hit YES, you better believe I do, YES.

#6 The TV underdog is allowed to purchase 2 OR MORE CARDS. (More on that later)

#7 The inducement screen shows up and the TV underdog spends the remainder of his money on inducments.

Got it? Good.

IF this becomes an issue with the season I will simply disable the 100K and we move forward with out added inducement money for cards.

Do you guys think you can handle this? Is this to much for you to remember?

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO READ THIS SECTION 3 TIMES IF NECCESARY TO UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND HOW THIS WILL WORK

Both teams will get 100k in inducement money to purchase cards only. You will have 2 choices on how to approach this.

#1 You can pick one magic item AND one dirty trick. During the course of the match you can use both cards.

#2 You can pick 2 cards of the same deck BUT can only use one of them during the match. You get to pick which one BUT YOU CAN ONLY PLAY ONE CARD if you take two from the same deck

Let me repeat that.

#2 You can pick 2 cards of the same deck BUT can only use one of them during the match. You get to pick which one BUT CAN ONLY PLAY ONE CARD if you take two from the same deck.

The TV underdog is allowed to purchase more than 2 cards if he so desires BUT one of them must be a magic item. If you forget this rule then you can only play one card from the same deck that you took multiple cards from. EXAMPLE: you buy 4 dirty Tricks and no Magic Items you can only play one dirty trick

What happens when a coaches breaks this rule?

#1 If it was deemed a honest mistake, well we let it go and move on. Honest meaning the coach realized the errors of his way after playing a second card that he could not and does not take advantage from that card even though it is in play.

#2 If a coach has a second violation it is either a -5 point penalty on tie breaker points or forfeit of the match. The court of Settra will determine that punishment.

#3 repeat offenders: Well, lets hope we do not get to that point.

IF this concept is too much for your feeble brain to handle, here is some advice. Take one Magic Item and one Dirty Trick and you will be able to play both cards and not worry about violating the rules of picking two cards from the same deck.

Got it, Good.

Rah-Ma notices a few coaches with glazed looks on their eyes

Any questions from the peanut gallery before we kick off season #4?