49 coaches online • Server time: 19:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rorarimbo

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2016 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, actually I take my time before asking stupid questions but seems I cant pass without that.

Here we go. 1st I am able to spectate games and create my own game (nobody joins there) but what bothers me is I cant chat in the game itself even with other specators. The java window stays semiopen dosnt open to full screen and the typing space is somehow hidden for me despite i see what others write. Im afraid that even if I get to game to play I will be some idiot that doesnt speak to the others while I was hoping to get to a game and use chat to ask newbie questions and see how the game engine actually works.

2nd I created a team as Ranked. I guess I need to get to league of some newbies kind. How dose it work. Can I play some exbition games meanwhile would the games count , how about SPP and injuries.

Might seem stupid quetions (they are) but my investigation doesnt answer them sofar.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2016 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

#1, you'll have to ask others. You're not the only one with this problem.

#2, make a League team. In fact, make two League teams and apply one to the 145 Club, while you play the other in games against the Faculty of Academy Instructors. Get your feet wet. Then go get your ass kicked in Ranked.

You can play "exhibition games" that don't count in Ranked (or any division at all). Instead of getting them on the gamefinder, find an opponent some other way and make a test game. You do this by starting the game name with "test: " (don't forget the colon and the space. For example: "test: ranked" as a game name will get you a game that doesn't count and doesn't get recorded. But then you also can't go back and watch the replays.

Last edited by JackassRampant on Mar 12, 2016 - 23:22; edited 1 time in total
jdm

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2016 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Can't recommend this link enough: https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=2260

Answers a lot of questions

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2016 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks lads, Hope the 1st question gets resolve Im going to create those two Leagu teams.

Few more qustions pop up though.3rd Any restrictions on the number of teams I have?

4th If I just create a game with my Ranked team and wait long enough wht will happen? Someone will join and kick my ass Razz with the record, injuries SPP staying for th team I guess?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2016 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

How to play and what to do about the chat are in the help section. Click the help section and you'll be able to find guides on both those problems.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2016 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Rorarimbo wrote:
Any restrictions on the number of teams I have?
You may have 100 active teams.

Rorarimbo wrote:
4th If I just create a game with my Ranked team and wait long enough wht will happen?
Nothing. If you want to get your ass kicked in Ranked, go to the Gamefinder, under the Game heading.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2016 - 02:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Rorarimbo wrote:
Thanks lads, Hope the 1st question gets resolve Im going to create those two Leagu teams.

Few more qustions pop up though.3rd Any restrictions on the number of teams I have?

4th If I just create a game with my Ranked team and wait long enough wht will happen? Someone will join and kick my ass Razz with the record, injuries SPP staying for th team I guess?

Create a Box team and then click the link Activate Next Round and go from there.

Good luck!
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2016 - 02:17
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The most common cause of problem one is the tool bar at the bottom of the screen. try unlocking it and dragging it to the side (or dissapearing it), then opening the client.

If its one of the slightly more serious ways of having the issue you describe, the help section covers it.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2016 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

All right I moved the toolbar and its fine now. Thanks for answers.

With this number of teams I can have I understand the sacale of things is quite ifferent from what I imagined.
 Jump to: