46 coaches online • Server time: 00:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
chunky04

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=59954

For obvious reasons, this team struggles to get a lot of games. Would you personally be more inclined to play this team in the unranked division than in it's current dX location?
SparkingConduit

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 02:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Ask if I would be inclined to play the team period. Very Happy

thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I doubt people will stop cherry picking in the unranked division. There where plenty of people with unranked open teams that still cherry picked there games all the time. I really fail to see how it will make much of a differance what division you are in, if you build a good bashy team you will have trouble finding games it's just a fact of life.

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah and it darn well is cherry picking not to play your newbie pro elves vs that team! well said!
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

What kind of question is this really? Only other basher teams would be interested, aside from suicidal coaches. I've seen my fair share of both. Very Happy But really, why ask? Who would want to play those things without an arsenal of their own? You may find more opponents however, Chaos Pact, etc.

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

ya need dirty players. and mb's/rsc Razz
Funso

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 11:20 Reply with quote Back to top

You don't deserve to get games with that team. It clearly has 1 aim, and one aim only, to kill other teams.

We hardly need that attitude in BloodBowl.
olivers

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems damn lucky to me, 23 skills, 3* +ST, 5* claws. So out of 23, 11 are doubles which is way beyond luck.

I can see why you don't get games by the way.
JFK

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Its really hard to find games with this king of team, and aint gona change in unranked. As long as there will be coaches who are affraid of loseing a player, they will still cherry pick games, and so on.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=47417
When my team was stronger, becouse it was, i was hard to fing game, but i played game, offcorse only few times same coach played me twice, answer on my "wana play gainst my rotters" was LOL......maybe becouse i had 5 claw players including star beast, i dunno.....
So its not about ranket or not.....its all about people who forgot the name of game they playing is BLOOD BOWL.
JFK
farung

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, just start the "We love you Wuhan/Gerbil" group and have a quick tournament each month in unranked, that way you get to bash a little now and then + you can still manage to find a few fresh elves to rape in between Smile ....

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

"cherry-picking" my arse.. not playing against that team is not cherry-picking, it's common sense...
whitey

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

It looks like you run rings around other bashy teams, you've won 11 to 5 losses, and scored twice as many TD's as your opponents.
Gibbering_Gambits

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Funso wrote:
You don't deserve to get games with that team. It clearly has 1 aim, and one aim only, to kill other teams.

We hardly need that attitude in BloodBowl.

Comments like this just crack me up! I'm hoping that this is dripping with sarcasm.
Removing players from the pitch is and has always been one of the oldest tactics in BloodBowl. Due to good luck this team is pretty darn good at it! Anyone who cant recognize a team like this as a good team or resorts to fear spawned scorn of it, is just silly. I'de love to see that team join a few tournaments myself!
borderline

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll play the soft puppies with this team! Find me on the chat next time I'm on and we can have at it!

Smile
/borderline
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2004 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I might be tempted to play against that team with woodies if I had enough blodgers to keep your guys busy. If that team of yours had more tacklers (so far it doesn't have a single tackler actually, and only 2 guards btw) I would not. Actually I can't see the problem with your team in its current state.
 Jump to: