40 coaches online • Server time: 15:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
follyofman

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2004 - 05:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any chance of the three minute time limit being instituted?

How about 3 minute time limits with 3 time outs...

Say the three time outs would allow a player to have three unlimited time turns, per game, so long as they called a time out.[list=][/list]
slackman

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2004 - 05:52 Reply with quote Back to top

actually, the client already has a somewhat limited form of this in place already. you have the option of a notification of the 4 minute turn limit. however, this does not cause a turnover and the fumbbl community as a whole (or at least the admins) do not want this to actually end your turn. if you want this rule to be in place, turn the setting on and end your turn when it goes off. but it's likely you'll need your opponent to agree to this beforehand, and it is currently impossible to enforce.
mUst

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2004 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont think it will, as some rounds i can move under a minute, others i got some real thinking to do, and it would greatly unbalance my tacktics if i knew that the clock was always ticking, i have never been called slow and i think i am one of the faster coatches, but i know i often get over 3 mins.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2004 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

This has been discussed many times before.

Short answer, it won't happen, for a number of reasons already detailed in those previous threads.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: