40 coaches online • Server time: 19:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Dirty tricks are a deck from the rule book, HMP is bugged with Bombs currently.

Again, to reinforce what Garion said; these updates are to move us even closer to the official ruleset by tackling bugs and improving the client for us all. It is not a move into house rules. I hope all confusion is now behind us on that score!

Hooray from all of us!

Thx man!

What is it HMP?
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Hail Mary Pass, a skill Smile
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar wrote:
Hail Mary Pass, a skill Smile

thx!

...and i had a look at dirty tricks and i quite like them.

I am not enthusiastic about cards but this particular deck seems quite interesting.

Yiiihaaa!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I actually think that, in the fullness of time, there is a debate to be had regarding when we should be allowed cards.

Magic Items are pretty inoffensive, but giving up 50k of Inducements is going to become worrisome with Dirty Tricks. Those of you that like high TV cups, do you really want the FUMBBL Cup final settled by a Trampoline Trap? Seems somewhat unsatisfactory to me.

But, as I say, a debate for another day. Back to thumbs up for the team. Smile
Throweck

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely thumbs up. Purplegoo, I agree that a debate should be had about that. I remember the frustration of TT games with Dirty Trick cards being ready to play.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
I actually think that, in the fullness of time, there is a debate to be had regarding when we should be allowed cards.

Magic Items are pretty inoffensive, but giving up 50k of Inducements is going to become worrisome with Dirty Tricks. Those of you that like high TV cups, do you really want the FUMBBL Cup final settled by a Trampoline Trap? Seems somewhat unsatisfactory to me.

Trampolines are silly. Totally in keeping with the game then! I vote yes. Very Happy

Hmmmm I'm confused now... aren't you then one that keeps saying the majors are silly anyway? Confused

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep. But I also would rather we don't see mega fallout over a perceived unjust result without at least a chat. It was just an example, you can insert any game you care about, and we all have those.

As I said. For another day. Wink
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

At least it would give some people something new to whinge about, would make a nice change from cpomb minmax waaaah Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
At least it would give some people something new to whinge about, would make a nice change from cpomb minmax waaaah Wink

Yay! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

awesome!

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the update, great news! Smile

(Although I must say, I'm already totally happy with playing like it is - but the less bugs and the smoother the client, the better. In the end it's pure awesomeness that we have this client at all!)

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:

All cards are a part of the game! it's a pity we does not have access to them all! DT may be what's needed to counter some cpomb...
Qaz

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I am excited for what you got for us this time Mr. Kalimar. It always good when you bring presents Smile

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

More cards are awesome but yeah there are some seriously bonkers ones in the dirty plays deck...although still not worse than a wizard I guess.... Surprised

A thing I've been wondering about, do we actually have the Ring of Teleportation at the moment?

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
p4m

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Overhamsteren wrote:

A thing I've been wondering about, do we actually have the Ring of Teleportation at the moment?

nope
 Jump to: