11 coaches online • Server time: 05:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Early headlines

Bayernhoff Bengals are back! Back winning as usual!
And about usual stuff, the_cursed_one is in frenzy mode again... Smile

Starting with Season 17, the Human League will have a "real" prize.
If someone is able to post the elusive Double (winning the Premiership and the Conference in the same season), I will mail them the FUMBBL Kickstarte dice set that I won as Slobber-Knocker of 2013.
So bring your humans out!

First three Premiership positions:
1. Bayernhoff Bengals - 13 points (3/0/1)
2. Knights Of The Last Order - 12 points (3/0/0)
3. Evolution through Mutation - 8 points (1/0/4)

First three Conference positions:
3. Evolution through Mutation - 45 points (9/2/5)
2. Give 'Em the Boot - 24 points (4/1/6)
3. Äkta Människor - 23 points (4/1/5)

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I appeared in the top three!!! Let's hope I stay there Smile Going for the double is what it's all about this season. Had a pretty good start to the season indeed. Long may it continue.

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

gimme gimme the double and them dice already Very Happy
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Once upon a time there was this guy, and man, could he ever coach humans. He had some amazing human teams do some amazing things. And at that time there was this other guy who wanted that other guy's cool teams to look cool while they were doing awsome things for humanity in the Box. So this guy, the second one, made some pretty pictures for the first guy to use as banners to rally around, or upon, or whatever you do with a banner that means something. But the one guy, that first one, couldn't figure a way to weild a digital banner to save his life. After much, much trying, the two guys eventually figured out a way for the one guy to get a digital banner to show on his team bio page. I wasn't the original banner created, mind you, but it was a reasonable representation. Both decided to move on.

But eventually the second guy started making pretty pictures again, some of them for the great human coach, the one without the computer skills. And he looked and played, looked and played, and eventually figured out a way that the first guy, the great human coach, should be able to use the original banners without tampering with them in any way. All he would have to do would be to click one link. It would involve clicking, yes, but clicking on human players and moving them to smash chaos players into oblivion is something that guy #1 was capable of doing, so guy #2 had hope that guy #1 would soon have a great team sporting a great banner.

Fingers crossed. Click, then clin'n drag.

(and other guys might study the link and figure a way to use any image, in any gallery, for any team. I think it will work.

Magic Link

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Great collection of pics there Murker.

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2014 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3533633, i was ready to embrace the massacre, instead i took home victory Very Happy
Throweck

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2014 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there!

Need a little advice. I have this thrower. He has just rolled another double 5. Do I give him the +MA again or something else?

Your thoughts would be appreciated lots. Cheers!

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2014 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

With 21 completions from 14 games it seems as if you favour a passing game - so strong arm might be worth considering to support this playstyle. Dodge is probably a better choice, with block being his next skill after that for a fast blodging ball runner. I'd probably go with the MA though, as a MA8 thrower is fairly rare for humans.

Join the Human League Premiership!
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2014 - 07:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Should have posted in Season 17. Ooops!

Forgive the re-post!

The Nordland Sea Eagles had a very interesting game just now and came away with an excellent 2-1 win to improve to 3-0-3. The opposition had an excellent Break Tackle/Block/AG3 Mino that they used as the ball carrier! Incredible stuff!

Anyway, the Sea Eagles scored in turn two after a throw/hand off/run weave through a gap in the opposition defence and we were looking good! Anyway, the kick-off went out of bounds and the ball went straight into the hands of the big lug. Clever positioning by them allowed the Mino to be the blitz every turn negating the worst of Wild Animal and they scored in turn 5. However, we managed to do it to them again with Thomas Rutschig getting the TD.

2-1 at half time! Anyway, we decided that the Mino would probably get the ball no matter what so we simply put as many guys in his way as possible! Risky? Sure, but calculated as the Mino basically needed to blitz every turn making our guys a little safer on the fringes.

Anyway, we had 7 left on the park as his Mino was surrounded by 4 of ours with 3 marking the furthest forward of the opposition. He failed his Wild Animal roll and that was it! Go The Sea Eagles! Another Pact game, another win! Lovely!

Nordland Sea Eagles 2-1 99 Cent and The Rip Its

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2014 - 08:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunenzed wrote:
With 21 completions from 14 games it seems as if you favour a passing game - so strong arm might be worth considering to support this playstyle. Dodge is probably a better choice, with block being his next skill after that for a fast blodging ball runner. I'd probably go with the MA though, as a MA8 thrower is fairly rare for humans.

I went for epicness over efficiency.
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2014 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah well. If you had taken dodge you'd have one pretty sweet ball carrier. With MA8, you have a decent defensive ball retriever. Someone who picks up the balls your defense manages to put down on the pitch. He'll die faster in that job.

A ma8 thrower might be able to hang back that one square farther before zorching forward to make his short range pass. Could work. Could be fun. Maybe he'll get dodge next time.

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2014 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so I was having a pretty good run at the double. Last couple of games have gone a little wrong. Last game I met a cpomb spammed chaos team in this game. I got pretty pummelled and wussed out to save the remaining players I had. However I did manage to kill a cpomber with a dirty players boot to the face. SPLOOSH! unfortunately, it was apo'ed back to good health. Does the terminator award count if apo is successful or not? Cheers. T

Oh, turn 2.
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2014 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Scores update

Disclaimer: sorry for the slow updates, but work is really getting in the way, too busy for write up or even play.

Just a score update this time, the current season seems still in warm up phase.

First three Premiership positions:
1. Knights Of The Last Order - 33 points (7/1/3)
2. Evolution through Mutation - 31 points (6/1/5)
3. Äkta Människor - 28 points (4/3/6)

First three Conference positions:
1. Evolution through Mutation - 45 points (9/2/5)
2. Äkta Människor - 36 points (6/2/8 )
3. {R}ippers - 29 points (6/0/5)

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Wanted: Cool human teams competing in the HLC and HLP that need logos and want to give me an excuse to photoshop stuff on my holidays. Apply below.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh Oooh me me me!! Smile

Knights of the last Order please!

But, only if you have time?

Cheers Murk.

Plus, it will inspire me to do a bio and make fancy buttons, etc.
 Jump to: