17 coaches online • Server time: 04:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Crook666

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2014 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to bother you too much, but as you can see the Glowing Cave Guys got some development from my last thread. Our tackler got mighty blow, the other blitzer has ST4+Horns and our ball carrier rolled 11 and he's now AG4 and he got two heads as well. We put lotta guys into the ground as you can see in our bio, winning record is not so good but almost all the games are close.

I ask again: it is time to put them to rest for the major? I coach them not so bad and they're funny, but what concerns me is the lacking of tackle (only one), it seems too poor to have some chance. Should I try to skill the two linos? it is pretty hard I must confess and yeah, maybe I should fire the niggled hail mary guy, but believe me 50% of our TD are due to him.

I'm asking this because as you can figure out every game may be the last one for the best guys of this team, at this high TV they face strong opponents. Any advice is welcome. Thanks for helping Underworld to go to Ulthuan.
Garion

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2014 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

You need po on the Blitzers then yeah I guess so. Though UW will never win anything. But you don't seem the kind of coach that cares about that.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2014 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed, I just want to give an hard time to the opponent I am gonna face, want the game close and know all too well UW aren't meant to win. The ST4 blitzer will have tackle if he make up to legend. on the other one yeah i could use a piling on. but is it worth trying to play other games in your opinion?
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2014 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I would.
if any die, then you still have time to train a new player.

Post   Posted: May 15, 2015 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I coach them not so bad and they're funny, but what concerns me is the lacking of tackle (only one), it seems too poor to have some chance. Should I try to skill the two linos?