16 coaches online • Server time: 07:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garwyn

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I played 10 years ago, but i'm new to the new ranked format. I played 3 games already, i received an offer of game in the gamefinder and all worked great.

But how can i offer a game to another player in gamefinder ??? Nothing to click except the info of the team. There's a green icon, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I read the Help and it says something about IRC, but i don'T have that and don'T want to install if not mandatory (and it's not since i played already without it).

Thansks for your help.
licker

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 - 04:45 Reply with quote Back to top

you use the green check mark to show other coaches which games you would like to play

that pairing should then be highlighted in green on your screen if they also use teh checkmark on their side you will go the launch screen

IRC doesn't help much for getting games anymore anyway, but it's still a nice thing to have, you can just use the built in java client (if it's working, it seems to not be working for some people), no need to install anything else
Garwyn

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 - 05:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. it seemed to worked. Must have been all the opponent who didn'T want to play vs me Smile
pythrr

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2014 - 06:13 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, filthy pickers avoiding games!

Jump to: