68 coaches online • Server time: 20:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2014 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Why are you keeping the injured players? You aren't short of cash. And BB isn't a race to get to the highest TV, it's about winning games. Replacing your injured players will lower your TV, but still leave you with some skilled players, and should make winning games easier. You could probably live with the -AG, if you really must, but the two -MAs and the niggle should go.

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2014 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

You look to have a solid team there. It probably comes down to on field strategy now where the real improvements are to be found.

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2014 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll throw in my two cents for what it's worth. It depends on your goal. I'm going to go down the assumption you are aiming for a major with them. Option 1: I'd lose both crocked bobs, the bloaty dp and the ag 2 blitzer. I'd then try to skill the replacements bobs asap (the blitzer will get points naturally). One hitting blitzer is more than enough imo as that is the job of the bobs. I prefer to try and make the blitzers as agile as poss (e.g. taking dodge instead of jump up and taking tackle before mb as they will need it if they then roll stats of any kind). Option 2: enter as you are as the team is pretty good as it is.
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2014 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

just doing 2 things wrong. You are keeping your injured players, fire them straight away unless you have something very special or a highly skilled bob that gets -ag or something like that. Also drop your rrs to 2 and get leader, orcs should never need more than 3 really. Only at very very high Tv is it worthwhile and that's only because once you are giving up wizards every game then an extra rr added to your tv makes no difference for the opponents inducements.

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2014 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

not enough Desert Punk on your anime theme team
 Jump to: