53 coaches online • Server time: 16:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2018 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Just noticed this & looking fwd to having a read sometime as I'm currently @ 966 losses. But then again I don't play very much anymore so that number is arbitrary compared to others & means little in way of coach skill. I'm middle of the road, but I have fun Exclamation

Thanks Wreckage for this contribution. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2018 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Not enough love for kick! I refuse to play without it on try-hard teams because unlucky touchbacks can be game-losing; and it is the only skill in the game guaranteed to eat up 2-3 turns on a bashy opponents drive while they move the ball forward.
mikere

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2020 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

After being away from BB a while and having a friend start to get interested in playing, I looked this up and downloaded the pdf so I can pass it on to him after he has a couple of games under his belt. Also raising this thread from the dead, I can't believe it isn't stickied (perhaps in the tactics forum)
Badoek

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2020 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

It is mentioned in our Help section

Also: welcome!
 Jump to: