62 coaches online • Server time: 19:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2014 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Endzone wrote:
There are lots of different ways to nerf clawpomb. Nerfing piling on gets lots of attention, nerfing claw is another option. I'll offer a 3rd - the skill combination Claw and MightyBlow and Piling On is not permitted on any single player.

Nice but doesn't help av7s at all.

It does in the sense that some will prefer claw+mb rather than mb+po. Those who can actually choose, of course.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2014 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

to have an impact as fumbbl, we shall provide better options for (continuous) play.
trial and error or collecting data are the tools (imo!)

could someone post a comparison of lrb4 vs lrb5 claw?

i remember a rulebook reading: under no circumstances armor or injury can be rerolled.

Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2014 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

fly wrote:
to have an impact as fumbbl, we shall provide better options for (continuous) play.
trial and error or collecting data are the tools (imo!)

could someone post a comparison of lrb4 vs lrb5 claw?

i remember a rulebook reading: under no circumstances armor or injury can be rerolled.

The comparison to lrb4 is massively missleading. As it shows claw rsc and pile on was actually slightly more powerful iirc. However 2 of them were traits, you also had to avoid ageing and pile on was almost never selected because fouling was such a good deterrent. Also the number of players withaccess to that skill combo was very small. also nurgle roster was terrible, they had rotters which were the same as nurgle warriors are now, and beastmen, and the beastmen didn't have regen and nurgle weren't allowed an apo. So they sucked. Really it was only chaos and skaven that had any chance of making a good team with those skills and even then those players were very rare .

Also all rule books from lrb2 and on have had that passage including the current one, however pile on negates that rule.