49 coaches online • Server time: 00:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pulpo_Fiction

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=323322

LoL, take a look at the replay, how can 2 lucky turns get a tie... after 14 turns of skulls and ones...

Pulpo_Fiction
Xeterog

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2004 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

it happens..I've seen a long bomb from a zombie to a zombie for the winning td...(did I mention the zombie throwing the ball had to pick it up in a TZ and dodge away before throwing it?)

Sometimes, you have to risk alot to get an unbelievable play in...but obviously, they don't always work...Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2004 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I've done a similar thing but the mummy passed after dodging and then the skelly caught in takle zones and dodged twice + dodged a lightning bolt as well Smile My friend who owned the minuatures we were playing with was so pissed that he cut half the head off the skeleton and then coming down from his fit of rage tried to repair his minuature with glue and stuck the head on slanted. Slanty starred in all my iundead teams from that day forth!
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2004 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a Gnome pick up in a tackle zone dodge out hand off to a gnome in a tackle zone who was then thrown out the cannon at the longest range (while the cannon was in a tackle zone) land and run in with two gfi's to win the match 1-0 on the last turn. All this was done without the aid of RR's, needless to say my opponent wasn't nearly as impressed as I was.

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2004 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I was under severe pressure and it looked like the chaosteam was going to score on me and tie the game, so i blitzed the chaos beastman (i didn't have block) with 3dice, _defender_ chooses, rolls 2Pow and 1Pow/pushback, get the ball, and in the consecutive turn i pass it to a catcher who scores. Watch the replay <a href="http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=323926"> here</a>. It happens in turn 6 or 7, 2nd half.
 Jump to: