32 coaches online • Server time: 11:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey there, I posted this as a blog post earlier yesterday, and I wanted to give this a home on the forum somewhere so I figured Ranked would be the best spot.

Here's the deal:

If you activated and got a game in the same activation group as me I will play one game in Ranked against you.

Rules:

I won't honor this if you're a rude, obnoxious or whiny coach. If you make the Box game unpleasant in the chat then I won't play you. This is for stuff that goes beyond every day dice griping, something we all do. T16 fouls, depitching, killing all mens, have no bearing on this aspect for me. You play your way, and I'll react accordingly.

You can only have one outstanding owed game at a time. I don't want a backlog of 30 games against a single opponent.

You get to play any of my current Ranked teams, but only once. It must be TV range legal meaning, no, your 1600 TV Dwarfs do not get to play my 1000 TV Ogres. But you can use any type of team you want against me.

Furthermore, if one of my teams is already scheduled against another opponent in the Gamefinder, you must select another team of mine or wait. First come, first served.

You can call this debt in at any time. Preparing for a Major Tourney? Not seeing anyone on Gamefinder at 4:00 server time? Want to practice against a type of team? I'll be there. Major caveat though - I live in Seattle, my normal game hours are 2:00-8:00 server time Monday through Friday. Weekends I have more flexibility.

Tracking:

I will keep a big board here to keep tabs on who I owe, settled debts, and debts owed to me. I'll also keep a running list of the games we have played.

Debt's owed to me? I'm willing to play Ranked games without a prior Box game provided you play both divisions frequently or I've added you as a friend. But there will be a day when I'll call upon you to activate and you will do so because you're more honorable than a goblin. This is by arrangement only and is not impacted by me playing Ranked on my own.

After each activation I will invite the activation group members to join via PM.

Click Here to Join

I set up a Twitter account to let you know when I'm online and looking to play. I'll also be on IRC when I'm looking for a game if you prefer to check there.

Last edited by mrt1212 on Aug 14, 2014 - 22:40; edited 4 times in total
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Current Members:

mrt1212
fidius
liquidorange

Current Participants:

mrt1212
fidius
icesmooth
Griffon31
liquidorange

Last edited by mrt1212 on Aug 14, 2014 - 21:32; edited 2 times in total
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Reserved for further updates
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Why would I want to play ranked teams when I can play [L]eague? Shocked

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Why would I want to play ranked teams when I can play [L]eague? Shocked

Availability of matchup, tournament preperation, practice for League games. I can probably come up with a few more Wink
Randy_Moss

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Inability to make friends, chronic halitosis, memory problems like that dude from Memento...
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Randy_Moss wrote:
... memory problems like that dude from Memento ...

You forgot his name? Razz
jimjo

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Randy_Moss wrote:
^^ Inability to make friends, chronic halitosis, memory problems like that dude from Memento...

me! wait halitosis!... uuuuhmm where is my brush
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2014 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Why am I on this list?

Are you the NSA?

I demand my rights to free ozone!

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2014 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I will probably offer you a match.
Will get back.
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2014 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I am in as I sometimes (not very often) play ranked at that time after work (i work nights and i'm on GMT). I'll activate in box instead if you are there.
 Jump to: