33 coaches online • Server time: 00:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Waaargh Challenge: Raising the Horde

The years have passed and Warlord Clementus and his Black Hand Tribe have ruled the Badlands for too long. Younger and more vicious orc and goblin leaders are turning up to challenge the older and wiser Warlord.

Grychak has again risen from the depths of his ancient mountain home and demands that a more vicious and destructive warlord rise so that the greenskins can claim their rightful place in the world. Mighty armies of orcs and goblins are ready to pour forth from the Badlands to slaughter every living thing, all that is needed now is a mighty warlord to lead them in this slaughter. Will it be you who are brave enough to challenge the mighty Clementus?

May the mightiest and most destructive greenskin rule them all.

Join the second Waaargh Challenge

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Weez may 'ave screwd up last time, but not this time. Weez gonna pruve dat weez bettre dan anny stoopid orceseses. Weez won't foul out wif our WarBoss thiz tyme!

Wee Orcs Big Mojo Tribe will show yoo all how big our mojo is... assuming our warboss don't foul out thees tiem...

Did wee menshun dat wee fowled out wiv our warboss last time? Dat suckd.

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2004 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Me is Oi yoo! Me an duh ladz is been sentz 'ere to sort yoo outz. We 'as been sentz by duh boss, duh big boss, duh biggest boss dere is, Warlord Clementus 'e is. An 'e aint 'appy, 'e wants me an' duh ladz to sortz yoo outz. So be wares cos duh ladz 'as been sentz an we knowz 'ow to 'urtz.

'ere we goes. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=76680

Flings Rule!
Dementor

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2004 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

*e deestrois ya ohl! Dere is onli on clan:
Da Clan cursed by Nurgle http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=76855

Ohl ya ozzers go 'ome or 'e kills ya on da peech!
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking Good...23 teams have applied so far. More are coming.

Warlord Clementus has sent us his high advisor so we can kill him Smile

We even have a few more Goblin Cheater teams this time.

It looks like we are going to have a lot of fun again.

I am looking to start sometime during the middle of next week.

Submit your teams now and don't miss out on this great tournament.

NOTE: I have relaxed the team name rule as long as the name isn't too bad Smile Most are still following the rule though.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

DIZE!!! YOOZ!!!!
pixyled

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 11:20 Reply with quote Back to top

WE HAVE ROKKITS! WE HAVE TANKES! US RUN OVER ALL TEAM! FEEBZ BOYZ DEAD ARD! SMASH LIKE ROKK!
Bruno

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Oy, I hope I can make the cut with my little cheating fellows and that more than 24 teams are allowed =)

Oh, and to start the feud at once:

OY Clementus, yo chetn bunh of gobz. Ill foul ya lil' snotty boyz out ovf 'ere.
Oy Modjo! Yer boss iz sooo stupd. We grotz got da zekret plan, we gobz wil fall bezide yer stupid warboz n 'e be so stupd zo 'e foulz imshelf out ov 'ere. We gobz be cunin.
Oy Pluvid, we gobz da best gobz!

Yer gobz be ourz. wez will kik yer uot n be champz. WAZ? Ther be orcz teamz 'ere??!! WAZ?!!? Run boyz run!

PS: Respect to Clementus, the only player with a goblin cheater team that are playing in the spirit of the team ie, cheating Wink Check his apoth, or is that the token of the reigning champion? =)
borderline

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Eat DOG ROKK! All yooz! We dunn needz no roolz! Roolz r for Orks! And weez gonna foul Clems doc home to hiz MOMMA!
Valen

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Bruno: No token, just a cock up Razz Well the cheaters gotta try something. Thought i was being special using a cheaters side this time, doh! heh.

Flings Rule!
borderline

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

we nooz it! hez runnin! skared the doc wiff our big balls (and chains)! we'll foul 'im on the way home... Smile
Hu_Man_Smalljohnson

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

LETZ GET TO DA KILLIN.....

When are we starting the carnage...?
Clementus

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Prob When Cailean decides Razz, but anytime soon would be good. Anyways, back to the point. If you want to get games best place is to join Channel #Waagh. Will hopefully have most people joining there, makes things far easier for all.

Clementus

Flings Rule!
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: May 05, 2004 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I can see everyone is gettin antzy....we are going to be starting Wednesday evening.

I will accept entries up until early evening on Wednesday and then we will begin. The traditional beginning for the Waaargh Challenge is at 8 pm EST (GMT-5)

We have 36 confirmed teams and 3 others making changes to their rosters so it looks like a good turnout again.

I will be online Wednesday night at around 9pm to see how things have started.

As Clem says if you join the channel #Waagh, you should be able to find an opponent.

Reminder that everyone will have to have 2 games played by next Wednesday at 8pm EST (GMT-5)...I will listen if people are having problems with the deadline but please try not to go too far over. I want a nice fast tourney so we can all enjoy in the fun.

So let us Crush, Kill, Maim and Destroy all challengers in an effort to win the title of Warlord and prepare the greenskin hordes to descend upon the defenceless homes of all of the other known races.

Jump to: