39 coaches online • Server time: 11:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: May 28, 2004 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Wee Bee DEDD!

Dat feend WoarBoss Barrdoolf cheeted! He cheetz! Dey kan't doo dat!
O wel. Wee allwais sed, "Liv bye da Boot, Dye bye da Boot!"

Congrats to Bardulf! At least I can stop intentionally misspelling things now! It's a blessing in disguise!

Post   Posted: May 29, 2004 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/replay/JBBReplay.jnlp?game=361008

7 pts for me. I had 5 cas but all was BH! Both warbosses went crowdsurfing. Smile

Post   Posted: May 29, 2004 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Last two mathes comentaries.

A terrible bad roll with fanatic let Mr Bad mojo very near my DP and well since hes there i smashed his haed and went out of tourney ...

Second game:

A kind of revenge ... but twinywinky is still a hard bone to eat, my warboss decidedto stay in box before crowd surfing, Twinky's warboss wa pounded, blitzed, fouled and crowded and he survived.. we bow our hat ...

I'm still open to pm of other players.
bondo

Post   Posted: May 29, 2004 - 05:56 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=361208 no pts this time his warboss had some good luck he didn't nig out then i knocked him out in like the 4th turn 1st half and he stayed in the ko box the rest of the game
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 29, 2004 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Are all coaches except me and Bardulf Americans? I've played him two times in a row now. Are there any Americans that are online 1400-0300 GMT?

Shoud me and Bardulf keep playing each other?
Squiggy

Post   Posted: May 30, 2004 - 06:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm Canadian, which makes no difference timezone-wise. But I work midnights, so I keep odd hours.

I also have access to the internet at work, (like right now) but I'm behind a firewall and can't actually play bbowl. Crying or Very sad

I will gladly try to make arrangements for a mutual time for a game, if anyone wants to challenge the gobbo cheaters who have not only retired two teams, but killed the warboss of the first one in the second turn of the first game!

caileanhawk

Post   Posted: May 30, 2004 - 06:55 Reply with quote Back to top

You can play coaches as many times as you want.

I am Canadian in the EST (GMT-5) and am online in the evenings after 9pm...usually.

If you see me online PM me and I will be glad to play anyone.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=364385

After a long dry-spell with 9 (!) BH-cas in a row we got da Boot in on Warbozz Squiggy, he went home.

37 pts for me! Squiggy is out!

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

When it's only two left it shouldn't be that hard to make them play each other over and over. It can't take that many games to get rid of the other Warboss.

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all

A good game against BIG_GC. i got some points, and i pushed his warboss to the crowd, but he survived.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=364595
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well we are down to 7 survivors. Warboss Tinkywinky and Warboss bardulf seem to have taken it upon themselves to up the ante in the tourney. They are playing games and eliminating people left and right.

I have kicked Warboss mrgareth due to the fact he was having a hard time getting games and he told me I should last week.
I have sent a response to Warboss LordNase who may end up being retired.
Warboss Big_GC has gotten his internet back and is back and playing.

Let's keep it up...We are down to the last few Warbosses and we should see a winner soon. Good Luck to all - but not too much Smile

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
bondo

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

22 pts http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=367311
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

And it was me Bondo met.

Ouch those first three turns HURT!

In the third turn of the second half I had his warboss alone far away from the others surronded by five players (including two DP). I heard the injury sound but.... only a BH...

2 pts for me.

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I plan on being on tonight after 9pm EST (GMT-5) if anyone wants a game...or two Smile

Down to 6...looking like it is coming down to the wire.

Let's keep them coming.

borderline

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

How very sad...no Gobbos left to represent Honor and General Goodness. Well, we'll be back next Waargh season with more Chainsaws and Bigger Boots. For the Glory!

Wink
 Jump to: