24 coaches online • Server time: 08:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Zhluhur

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Britnoth wrote:
Gnome bombers are the only players in stunty to be able to consistently pass the ball... ag3 no stunty penalty and access to passing skills? Blunderbuss isnt useless either...
[img]

yeah, but they are caught by the refs too fast cause of their bombs. So you have to decide between throwing bombs and passing the ball. If you put too many bombers on the pitch, you do not have a thrower in half2.[/img]

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I find using gnomes quiet fun but very fustrating
i find best use of them if jus to get in the way with diving tackle side step then slowy but surely make your way up the feild with your slayers dealing with the buy guys as much as they can, but obviously in the early games not many have diving tackle and sidestep, so ave a little throw en there, i scored my first ttm 1 turner ever, with gnomes thats amazing comon Smile use the bombs to hit groups of players or when he fooolishly surrounds the ball carrier, try to use only 2 bombers first half so u can have 2 bombs for second half, i use cannons, 1 as basher, 1 as thrower, and when ever i have money spare i get the Deathroller, it jus helps and can deal with the Big guys alot more easier.
P.S if they dont know bout the engine rule, dont tell em Smile
my gnomes are still going strong after almost 35 games

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I love Gnomes, ther orc slayers are the only blitzers among the stuntys, and when they get tackle, they are good in deffence.
After 9 games, this is my stats:
Games Played: 9 (5/3/1) | TD Diff: 10 (14 - 4) | Cas Diff: -2 (10/3/3 - 8/8/2)
It's hard to score against gnomes, and if they can't score, they can't win, so all you have to do, is to score 1 td!
 Jump to: