39 coaches online • Server time: 11:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you want to have the choice to always pick one of the Hive Mind's two most commen skills?
Yes, it makes team building way more interesting.
16%
 16%  [ 37 ]
No, let's keep it straight and always take the most common skill.
9%
 9%  [ 20 ]
I'm totally fine with either.
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
I don't like either option.
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
Resistance is futile.
34%
 34%  [ 76 ]
Can we assimilate pie? It would make being a drone so much more comfortable...
31%
 31%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 220

McLovin

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2019 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Transmitting most recent encounter. After a long period of stasis, Ranked Invasion Cube 023 has a match to report. One drone gained a basic skill and the skirmish was a victory for the borg, but nothing else of note to report. Sending the full report now.

On a side note, me and my opponent decided to start up a funsies side league that's all about FULL RANDOM everything so if you're interested, here's the link : https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=11881&op=view
Kondor

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2019 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret Invasion Cube 001 met heavy resistance in the form of monsters and stunties. The cube took heavy damage with two units destroyed and two damaged beyond repair. One stunty corpse was retrieved for assimilation and will be added to the collective.

All specimens are worthy of assimilation but it will be difficult to assimilate the heavily armored larger species.

An engagement report has been sent to the hive mind and information on the assimilated subject can be seen below.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4051570

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=12614014
McLovin

Post   Posted: May 31, 2019 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Transmitting more recent data. Ranked Invasion Cube has had 2 encounters since the last transmission. The first encounter ended in a stalemate but 2 units were damaged beyond repair. Reusable parts were salvaged for use in new drones. The latest encounter included a new assimilation, a rat-type species previously known as Jade. It's body was harvested and is currently in storage. The previously stored rat-type body was repurposed using parts from the 2 previously damaged units to create Eleven of Fourteen. No new skills were learned for the hive mind. End transmission.
McLovin

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2019 - 07:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Are there any other active Borg coaches out here or is this cube isolated and alone?
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2019 - 08:29 Reply with quote Back to top

All Borg must die. Will play any R/SL Borg team that activates when I do, which is usually around 0530 bbtime.

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2019 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

My SL Cube is still active but it is hard to get games. Keep working McLovin. There are a few of us.
razmus

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2019 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret Invasion Cube 003 encountered a group of foul smelling humanoid rats. Three of Fifteen, with his improved armor, was destroyed during the match. A replacement unit shall be sought. While the borg was able to remove several of the rats from the field, no bodies were recovered for the collective. (Adding a specimen body type would have been adventageous, but the opportunity simply did not present.) Seven of Fifteen has learned to maneuver in a more agile manner, to elude opposition.

Exploration of the sector continues.

Kondor

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2019 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done cube 003. If you are so inclined, proceed to the SLUMBBL tournament.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10368&p=teams
Kondor

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2019 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

SL Invasion Cube 001 reported to an quadrant referred to as the SLUMBBL zone. In the area it encountered a vastly well equipped enemy. Despite heavy odds, the cube made every effort to assimilate and study the new species henceforth to be referred to as Daemons of Slaanesh. Simulations of the encounter showed an overwhelming probability that the cube would sustain heavy losses. Shockingly, result was only a minor defeat and the hive inflicted more damage than it sustained.

6 casualties and 6 fouls yet no assimilations could be secured.

Secret Cube 001 now leaves the sector but it will return when the odds are more favorable.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4092205
razmus

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2019 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The Black Box ignored my advances (five coaches activated, and I was left out in the cold), so I elevated from two dimensional boxes to play with a cube!)

Secret Invasion Cube 003 encountered wild green Romulans which seemed to have the drafted local fauna to fight for their cause. The Romulans may have been rabid, for they did foam at the mouth and attack in a most frenzied manner. Obtaining a sample Romulan body was a sincerely goal, but while one unit was smashed, it continued to function at a decreased capacity and could not be collected.

Six of Fifteen has improved its sophant smashing technique.

Kondor

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2019 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Well played Razmus. With so much going on, our cubes get ignored. Continue on continuing. Resistance is Futile.
Kzarik

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2019 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

[SL] Secret Invasion Cube 002 played a force comprised mostly of water beings.

No assimilation to report.

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4106348

Four of Sixteen has been upgraded with Frenzy.
McLovin

Post   Posted: May 22, 2020 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this group still active? I'd love to keep going but it seems like the rest of the group has stopped and being the last Borg team left is a bit lonely lol
Kondor

Post   Posted: May 22, 2020 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

McLovin wrote:
Is this group still active? I'd love to keep going but it seems like the rest of the group has stopped and being the last Borg team left is a bit lonely lol

I know. I have my team still but rarely get games with them. I would also like to see it thrive.

The Borg will never die but it is taking a long time to assimilate all these lower life forms.
SpecialOne

Post   Posted: May 22, 2020 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I never fully got a grasp on the rules of building a team, otherwise, I would be playing along.
 Jump to: