42 coaches online • Server time: 11:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it's already started.

And it will be a special Season, one to make the Box full of humans against the mutants.

Why? You want to know why?

If you are a member, you already got your hint, details will follow...

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Your message traffic has me inspiARRed. I'm bringing the Kruelty back.

I'll donate $1 for each Premiership sprint completed.Image

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I hung one up on Smallman 2-Nil. Game started out with a blitz and I took out the two agile players he had within the first 2 turns. From there it was a game of wack-a-mole.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3627086

Antenello Difino got 3 CAS on 4 blocks, gotta love that MB/Tackle.
Nabolo

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2014 - 01:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I am proud to announce the victory of the MSRG de Maraboes against ugly dirty evil cowmen after a tremendous fight. Humanity and beer shall prevail.
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3626972
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2014 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, the Box is there to be filled with coins.
So, you all know what you have to do, right? Get your humans out and play in the Box!

And remember the Brawl of December, 31th. A juicy draw filled with stunties and elves. You don't want to miss it... You don't wont your group manager put this 5$ out of shame because we won less titles than them...

@The_Murker: really happy to see the KK back, and with your pledge. I was hoping for someone going on with the Premiership game only, to have at least double incentive on those.

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2014 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Today a win over some CD's produced my second legend player. 1111 Games and I've only ever had one previous legend, also a member of the Kingston Kruelty.

My first, Borris 'Brain Problems' Bane was a ST4 ball carrier who made 176+ SPP with TD's.

Today, Bart 'the Destroyer' Vaderson got his 176 SPPs the old fashioned way.. inflicting pain. He now has the Kruelty's cas record for the Blitzer position. With AV7 he's a mega foul target, but he rolled a hard 8 for the legend skill, so Dodge might help prolong his life a bit.

He has been a fun player.. +AG gets him out of tackle zones and into the places he needs to be to make the key blocks, and the Jugger skill makes sure those 1db, or -2db pushes happen to make the vital holes in the defense to allow the humans to score. Juggernaught now seems a necessity on my humans teams. Keeping the Jugger mobile, ready, and able to make that hole is a key tactic.

Rock on Vaderson. Rock on Humans!

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2014 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there anywhere we can watch everyone's sprint progression ?
All the info are retrieved automatically right ? ^^'
Timetis

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2014 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

MARABOESSS!!

Yeah, it's on the group mainpage, click the first standings guy for the HLP scores, second one for conference!

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=7383&op=view
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

This Sprint is already a dumpster fire for me.
Nabolo

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx Timetis ! Wink
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

-Brutal Delux- has a pretty sweet logo. Nice size and looks great on the astro granite.

The Kruelty had a great second game today. AG4 and Jugger combined almost half a dozen times to steal the ball and achieve victory. An amazing first performance as a legend by Bart Vaderson.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 06:37 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:
-Brutal Delux- has a pretty sweet logo. Nice size and looks great on the astro granite.

The Kruelty had a great second game today. AG4 and Jugger combined almost half a dozen times to steal the ball and achieve victory. An amazing first performance as a legend by Bart Vaderson.

I noticed Throweck's Knights Of The Last Order the other day. You'd done a great job on it and it looked good before, but there is something about the colouring that makes it especially nice on the new astro granite pitch.

Go the Kruelty!
Throweck

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup it looks awesome Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Fellow (superior) Human coaches, I need some advice. After this improbable & relatively bloodless win over the Roid Rage Babes, we were overdue for a smashing. And we just got it, thanks to Jimmy and his Griefers. The question now is, with 4 players permed and only 190k cash, who stays, and who gets retired to babble incoherently at the side of the pitch (otherwise known as commentating for BT Sports (that's BT for Blood & Thunder, obviously))?

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Holy crap, you won that? I was the only spec but had to step away around turn 2 of the 2nd half.

Edit: thought you were talking about the game against jimmy, nevermind.
 Jump to: