43 coaches online • Server time: 16:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kam

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2014 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

OK I've just added it to the main page. I've kinda "hacked my way through it" - I'll apologize to Christer later. Very Happy

Oh and by the way, if someone willing to draw something for the head page of this issue (or for the future ones), it's never too late. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2014 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Good job - maybe stick a C on the end of RTTNAF?

And would love to do a pic, but that is precisely beyond the limit of my abilities.

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2015 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Just reading the index made me happy. Onwards to the actual articles!
Thanks to everyone involved!

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2015 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just realized line endings are broken in some articles - I'll fix that later, sorry for the inconvenience. I first have to deal with my hangover.

Happy new year!

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2015 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I fownd der Ovva Side O Fumbbl, ow ter run a leeg, very informative an useful. So much so dat in konjunkshun wiv KO!Magazine I iz finkin o startin me own, hence der planning aplikashun fer a staydeeum ter ost it.

Kookin wiv Kam wuz reely gud but I ad alreddy red it on iz teem omepage, same wiv der obituaries. Mebbe only av ded legendz in der obitz an pm der respective koach an ask fer a small new rite up bout wot dey did an ow dey died az a GLN exklusive

I fownd der interviewz a bit dry but I unnerstand der GLN iz a newspapa not a komik

Ovva all anuvva excellent edishun an everywun oo contributed shud be fanked, but espeshully Kam oo woz der drivvin force ter get it up an runnin agen.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2015 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent issue sirs! Well done to Kam and co. It's particularly fine to see so many key FUMBBL names contributing. I particularly enjoyed the interview with Neoliminal. I never knew Christer was involved in starting thenaf site. Stonetroll has some great advice too, along with Jiiiim's musings. All good.
 Jump to: