25 coaches online • Server time: 09:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Smeat

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

This is not about the "Server Closed" hiccup, but it comes after that happens.

After reloading, my player labels have reverted to what they were when the game started. What strikes me as odd is that the other team's labels (all changed from "blank") are not lost. (Not sure about any markings on the field itself, but I want to say they're not lost either - afterthought, just not sure.)

I would think that if losing the connection caused a reset, everything would have to be relabeled from the start* - and that makes me hope this might be an easy fix???

Just tossing it out there - thx!

(* "The start" being the labels as saved from last game - that's still good.)

Also, as a footnote - the labels all disappear after the final Turn. It would be ~really~ convenient if a Coach could still change the labels after this, to account for any spp gained during the game*, and also for League coaches who like to look over their opponent's post-game team, etc.

* Since the labels are only saved at the end of the game, any new Skills are not reflected. I try to mark "S" for a new skill that I know a player has gained. I suppose that would require some ability to "save" the labels after the game but before closing. Hmmm...

Anyway, just pointing it out. Again, thx!

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
 Jump to: