56 coaches online • Server time: 22:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Uedder

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2015 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Next time a wandering apo offers you his services, do some background research... he could be sent from one of the teams you destroyed... Very Happy
Roland

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2015 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Epic player name Very Happy
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2015 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

This thread is hillarious.

But doesnt a lot of this prove that ClawPOMBing is a big problem? If the best in the business can not handle to have it thrown back at them should we not try and fix it? I think the best killers quitting really speaks volumes about the way it drives people away from the game not manages TV. There comes a point in those games when you are dodging away just so you can fall on your face to protect your player.

There are some seriously min-maxed zon teams with blodge all around at TV 1200 or less and I really would like to play them with a Dorf team.....but there is no way they would play that! Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

NerdBird wrote:
This thread is hillarious.

There are some seriously min-maxed zon teams with blodge all around at TV 1200 or less and I really would like to play them with a Dorf team.....but there is no way they would play that! Smile

I don't really understand. It's blackbox, if you know there is a 1200TV zon team that you hate to play against you can see that coach online and only active your Dorfs that round.
 Jump to: