76 coaches online • Server time: 21:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gorritakid

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Chickenbrain wrote:
Well, mnemon. Do it like i do it. Restrict your playing to some small tourneys only. One / two games a week is manageable. Especially since my little daughter is here i restricted my amount of playing a lot.

Indeed. That's what a lot of us do, specially those of us who think the game itself is secondary to the people you meet here.
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

See You Soon. Enjoy Real life while u can untill bills, kids wife, girl friends bring u right back down!

Last edited by DropDeadFred on %b %06, %2004 - %17:%May; edited 1 time in total
DoubleSkulls

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Or maybe just stick to faction? With 2 teams 16 games a fortnight isn't that much...even I can manage it!

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm... sad to see Mnemon going away Sad

Who am i going to feed now? Wink (private joke)

Well... i wish you luck... i sure hope that at least u come back to see us once in a while and speak with us.

btw... I WANT THE LAST GAME!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Mnemon

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Chickenbrain wrote:
Well, mnemon. Do it like i do it. Restrict your playing to some small tourneys only. One / two games a week is manageable. Especially since my little daughter is here i restricted my amount of playing a lot.

In theory that works out great. I know it won't work for me though. I just won't stick to one/two games a week. I tried it, I know how easy I let myself be diverted.

-Mnemon
Mully

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Mnem - just do the smokers trick. For 2 weeks pick 1 night a week where you dont even log onto Fumbbl. Then the next 2 weeks pick 2 nights a week where you don't log on. Then the next 2 weeks pick 3 nights a week. Then 4.

Pretty soon you are only on 2-3 nights a week and its a gradual change and not cold turkey.

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Just don't go Very Happy

Honestly, I think you gave that decision a long thought... personally I guess you will return, as so many others did who said they'd quit forever.

Anyways, keep track of his games AND DON'T YOU DARE BE THE COACH THAT PLAYS HIM IN HIS LAST MATCH Wink... just kiddin'.

Health Mnemon

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow... this really is a fast developing thread... it's a pity it's with such a sad issue Sad
Surtur

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Will miss you Mnem Sad

That offer on you coming to visit Finland and staying at my place is still open if you want to come.

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Surtur wrote:
Will miss you Mnem Sad

That offer on you coming to visit Finland and staying at my place is still open if you want to come.

Man that is so g** Embarassed or something Very Happy
 Jump to: