27 coaches online • Server time: 03:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Shall we consider adding or subtracting from the allowed ARR teams?
Option 1: Yes, let's think about bringing in or swapping out some of the lesser played teams!
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
Option 2: No, let's not mess with the system!
46%
 46%  [ 15 ]
Option 3.14159265358... mmmm.... 8.... pie...
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

arry

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2015 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, many thanks. I remember seeing that link, but somehow missed it this time. Long day (:
cdassak

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2015 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings commARRades,

Almost halfway there and pARRanormal Box activity has increased!
10 sprints already and another 12 teams with 10+ games, quite promising season.

Nothing changed in the top, Timetis' Rain Wild is still leading but kingavn's Vampires have improved with a couple of great wins against nasty Nurglz in the CoS qualifier. They have now reached the Quali final, good luck to them!

In the stunty race, my own MastARR Chefs are leading with a 38 point sprint but a couple of gobbo teams (my own FeARR the BombardiARR and nufflehatesme love new box o.0) have their eyes on that top spot.

ARR Brawls coming up, join the pARRty everyone!
cdassak

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2015 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRades,

A great follow up of our fARRst anniversARRy season, 20 sprints already - several first timers - and another 22 teams with 10+ games!

Timetis' Rain Wild (Elf) are still leading with 53 points but we have three challengers:

Kingvan's New Vamps on the Blood who won their CoS qualifier! That means no Nurglz in the final stage (Jimmy is sad). Is it time for Vamps or Humans to unforlon?

Last season winARRs and sprint record holders Stonetroll's Generic Elves (High) are still undefeated after 12 games! (44 points - 10/2/0)

DukeTyrion's Slann Dunker (Slann) sit at 40 points in 12 games and need to do better that 3/0/1 to go top and become the first Frog winARRs.

In the stunty race, my own MastARR Chefs are still on top but PunkSnotDead's Zpain iz Different(Goblins) are just a point behind and can improve a lot having started 0/2/2.

Fight hARRd, die hARRder comARRades!

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2015 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

LeadARR board

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2015 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

5 more games for my gobbos to finish the gobbo sprint. Hit me up between 02:00-7:00 to help out!
jamesfarrell129

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I need 5 more games with my ogres to finish the sprint... and then ideally 4 more to try and improve it, as I started 0-0-4. Things are going to be tricky since my +AG Sure Hands ogre got killed though Sad

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, I thought the box was supposed to have very few dwarves in? THIS IS LIES!!!

My ogres have played 13 games of their sprint and I've faced dwarves 4 times... OK, I got a draw and 2 close defeats (and another game... ugh) but still. 4 games against dwarves! That's not why I play in the box!!

/rant

3 games to complete the sprint, then another 4 to try and improve it. I need some massive luck to get the top ogres but I'm got my eyes on 2nd place...

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep on trucking! Any of the top spots with Ogres is a prize to be remembered.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah.. I didn't mean 2nd overall... just 2nd best ogres Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd really like to see Wood Elfs added as they are one of my favs. But defo no to zons. I wouldn't fight Dark Elfs being added, but don't really think they fit. However, it would make an even 10 races if that even matters.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote to leave it as is. Everyone knows the reason Amazons have been
abandoned is because it's harder to min-max them and prey on new teams.

You still see a few, but I don't think they should be included in ARR.

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2015 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

This is turning out to be an eventful season for Madness to the Method. They've already finished the sprint - their 4th one - and the next match will be their 100th. Deouf Runs Wild just became the All Time Highest Rusher among Pro Elves and surpassed 300 spps thanks to the fans voting him MVP of match #99. He was already the All Time Top Star, the All Time Top Scorer and would be the Active Oldest Player except that his teammate, Iraludost Deathhunt, currently holds that mark.

Now if I could just figure out how to start winning consistently with this team again. They've been finding the most amazing ways to fail at critical times lately. Maybe I should skip the brawls for a while until they get their mojo back?

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2015 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome stuff! I adore the +ma, 4x -ma catcher. That is priceless. Very Happy

You are reminding me that I have wanted to get a process for a hall of fame. Perhaps a one "HundARRd" game badge or something and into the Hall of Fame?

Does anyone want to mock up some ARRt? Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ARR, ARR ARR ARR-ARR ARRRRRRRRRRRR.

ARR: here.

ARR ARR [censored] [censored] ARR!

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Game 14 in the books - and moar dwarves. ARRRRRR!

I'm still just about hopeful of getting in those last 2 games to complete the sprint, though overcoming my 4-loss start is probably not happening. I need 2 draws, or a win, to grab that second Ogre spot...