53 coaches online • Server time: 13:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DeZigma

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

You wanna that i paly it awsome?

;hahhhhh...m

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, HLS team mates i have stared some seconds before a team reladed some specific badges....

please, gime me some real inputs for pure tournametspecs ....

the badges can be wierd,fund and great ...

one is already given 5CPS a game is alraedy impressssssicw... Gimme ggoooodddd imputs,,,

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2015 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Actions that are award worthy in a tournament:

Killing a legend
Scoring a hat trick (3 TD's)
Scoring a TD during an action sequence that requires 4 4+ rolls or worse (i.e. something that has a 6.25% or lower probability of success).

Join the Human League Premiership!
PacoSillas

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2015 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

200 games being the Worst (yep, I know it should be worse, it's intentional Razz)

A fun game, and a victory (even if not a deserved one) were the cherry on top of the anniversary. Now ... will I ever get some guys into the exclusive 300th club? Will I manage to get the Heim or the Cleaners up to 200th before that and I'll create the more exclusive 600th (with 3x200th)? Time will tell xD

Strenght and Honor, my friends.
happygrue

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Conundrum time! My Becks are sitting well at the moment, with as few injuries as they have had in many games and a great blitzer core. They could do with wrestle on the catcher and a dp but then they'd be set and primed to enter a major, for the good of humanity. But I'm *one* game short of an HLC sprint, and the temptation to show up those Devilbats and put them back in their place is strong. Do I play one more game and hope to win (erasing a tie) while getting the right MNG to drop me back to HLC range so I can try for the double, or is it better to opt for the major shot sometime in the future? They are also at 1800+ TV and a bench, though plenty of cash to fire/hire so getting to HLC range is possible with a MNG ogre or something.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, but you can't win the HLC even with a win in the last game, can you?

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

is tiebreaker TV? If so then yes. The loss could also be erased if I get pounded and stay low for three more games.

The other factor is even without winning: it would be fun to have completed a sprint in the HLC too, and I don't know when I'll have time to try for a sprint in both again. Still, it's likely someone good will be maimed or worse in an attempt to get down there to try, hurting my major chances, perhaps... This is why I wonder what more veteran human coaches think: is HLC worth the risk? What would you do?

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2015 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

edit.oops dont mind me

13-1-2 is the all time record in the HLP. one more win gets it for you. go for it!
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2015 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

A bigger concern might be keeping your powder dry to defend against a late season HLP title challenge. You might end up needing to improve on your first 4 games of 2-2-0.

Join the Human League Premiership!
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2015 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking for the most exciting tournament on FUMBBL?
Season 23 of the Human League is the right place! Cool

As easily spotted in previous update, the Glenn Beck Fights Crime took the HLP by storm trashing the record for more points: 58, a couple above the one set by Mata Leon. Shocked
But the most incredible thing is not the record, but the fact that the title is still in danger! Shocked
Worst Than Formerly needs three win in their last three games of the Sprint, not easy but a menace anyway, even considering current Nuffle favour... Rolling Eyes Laughing

The impressive effort of the Glenn Beck Fights Crime was not enough in the Conference, where Yendor Devilbats seems to have a solid lead. I don't see anything around that can claim the title from them. But it doesn't take anything from the great heads-up we had in the HLC too.

On a side note, after the current Sprints a few teams emerged as soon to be members of the "300 Club":
Deathbox (iena), Äkta Människor (xnoelx) and Bayernhoff Bengals (Aflo) needs just a handful of games.

First three Premiership positions:
1. Glenn Beck Fights Crime - 58 points (13/3/0)
2. Bayernhoff Bengals - 54 points (12/2/2)
3. Worst Than Formerly - 48 points (11/2/0)

First three Conference positions:
1. Yendor Devilbats - 58 points (14/0/2)
2. Glenn Beck Fights Crime - 57 points (13/2/1)
3. Isla de Baish Blitz - 54 points (12/2/2)

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2015 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

A wild ride this season, but it's not over yet! It would fit with Nuffle's sense of humor to bless us with such an incredible run only to finish second in both the HLC and HLP after it. Very Happy In theory, I could play a few more games and improve both the HLP and HLC numbers with a string of wins - but the Becks are in fighting shape for a major after completing a great run (managed to get that last HLC game in so both sprints are compete), so we're not going to push it! The greater glory of unforlorning Humans awaits down the road... Wink

/me dons a tinfoil hat

But in the meantime: I know you're all out to get me! I saw the VTS go down in flames while throwing three of their own players under the bus just so they could help out Worst Than Formerly try to break our record. I smell a conspiracy! Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2015 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

happygrue wrote:

But in the meantime: I know you're all out to get me! I saw the VTS go down in flames while throwing three of their own players under the bus just so they could help out Worst Than Formerly try to break our record. I smell a conspiracy! Wink

Not only that .. but in the previous one three brave Son's of Brutus laid their lives also to avoid the young upstart to shaming us old glories.
We are indeed all out to get you .. we are arranging next games with the Bengals and/or the Followers. Your reign of the HLP is close to end *MUHAHAHAHA*

Razz
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

PacoSillas wrote:
happygrue wrote:

Not only that .. but in the previous one three brave Son's of Brutus laid their lives also to avoid the young upstart to shaming us old glories.
We are indeed all out to get you .. we are arranging next games with the Bengals and/or the Followers. Your reign of the HLP is close to end *MUHAHAHAHA*

Razz

Actually, the conspirancy is even more involved.
If this first phase fails and you get the HLP title anyway, HLP coaches will flood the next ARR! season with predatory Slanns! Twisted Evil
Ok, maybe not all, but I will do! Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha, come back to us when you hit 250 games, ya whipper snappers!

The heroes of Bayernhoff are in a good place at the moment, sitting at their highest ever TV (2090), a reasonably developed blitzer core, gutter-runner-in-disguise Viktor Eilig still intact and team captain Tyr Ulrikson finally making legend, picking up dodge in the process.

Plus a few nice-to-haves and a sizable treasury means the Bengals look fit for a major - standby Wheel of Chaos, we'll take it to the scum in their own domain!
happygrue

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

OenarLod wrote:

Actually, the conspirancy is even more involved.
If this first phase fails and you get the HLP title anyway, HLP coaches will flood the next ARR! season with predatory Slanns! Twisted Evil

Predatory Slanns! Those flies better watch out! Shocked

Jump to: