50 coaches online • Server time: 16:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Thoughts on the Pump Wagon...
Leave it alone!
37%
 37%  [ 18 ]
Remove No Hands, add Extra Arms
60%
 60%  [ 29 ]
Remove No Hands, AG2
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 48

selfy_74

Post   Posted: May 18, 2015 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that the idea is for Snots to be fun rather than great. In my opinion having an ma6 st4 reliable ball carrier is too much. Snots are meant to be crap and unreliable.

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

selfy_74

Post   Posted: May 18, 2015 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Mind you, if he still had no-hands he won't be able to carry the ball, but would be a great blitzer.

TheSyron

Post   Posted: May 18, 2015 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The Splatta Wagon didn't always have b&c, and it was completely insane. Way too powerful, even if it wouldn't have the general access it had then.

Last edited by TheSyron on %b %19, %2015 - %20:%May; edited 1 time in total
selfy_74

Post   Posted: May 18, 2015 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't know that, but I can well imagine. I like that it has B&C, but to be fair I don't very often use one myself.

Dominik

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2015 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Since my Snotlings have to play against Horror of Szeentch with four Bombardiers in Stunty Cup, is the "Throw a bomb and get rid of the Ball & Chain players" mechanic still active?
I also want to mention that since Piling On and General access found its way to the Stunty Leeg, AV5 and the extraordinary skill "Stunty" transforms the game into an automatic "off the pitch" show.

8 of the 16 Stunty races have either Chainsaw, Bombardier or players with General and Strength access combined.
Became Snotling the Halfling of Ranked?
Mori-mori-mori

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Pentalarc wrote:

I'm not sure if regeneration is the key, but the number for the secret weapon should definitely be higher. WIthout it's secret weapons, the snotling team is pretty much helpless.

Actually, if Stunty Leeg was using Sneaky Git in its redefined form from CRP+ (where it allows to get back into play on 4+ after you were send off for a foul/secret weapon), that would also add in nicely. And regeneration, of course. That wouldn't overpower them, but would increase their resilience.
Roland

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

are there any snotling playbooks or similar?
Kam

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
8 of the 16 Stunty races have either Chainsaw, Bombardier or players with General and Strength access combined.
Became Snotling the Halfling of Ranked?

My main team belongs to one of the 8 remaining races and they have a 30 games undefeated streak. Every team has its strengths and weaknesses. Pygmies don't have players with S and G access, nor secret weapons, but they have speed and tools to lock the positioning game...

G+S players are amazing, so are chainsaws, but if you allow me this comparison, Elves in CRP can't be AV9 cPOMBers, yet it doesn't mean they are Halflings...

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Elves are agile and fast and as strong as Linemen of other teams. Since Blood Bowl never meant equality among all teams, I have to learn that Snotling were developed as the worst team.
Kam

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Elves are AV7 running sissies, you mean...

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotlings were always a lower tier and are a disaster team if not coached well. I wouldn't say they are the "halflings" of the Leeg though, there are plenty of coaches with very good positive snotling records and not through picking.

The were and still are susceptible to bombs, although removing no hands from the carts has helped a bit. I don't buy the whole GS access thing being massively a problem for snots in particular, it is bad for all stunty teams as blockle MB is OP, any team with G access is likely to get one of them with a double anyway so most teams will have one at higher TVs. Piling on I think is less of a problem in the Leeg as fouling is so rife.

I personally like snots, I would rather play with them than horrors or Pflings.

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I much prefer Pflings than Snots, the way it goes I guess. One thing about snots I'd like to see is across the board regen and apo. That's pretty col.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

m0gw41 wrote:
I personally like snots, I would rather play with them than horrors or Pflings.

You, sir, need to have your head examined. PFlings, and especially Horrors, are super fun to play. Snots are so unattractive they are one of the few teams I've never even attempted.

As for 'least fun team'? That distinction goes to Slaves imo.

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup slaves need a massive revamp or............grandfathering for Moulder who have much better potential. But possibly the mecha could be revamped to a cyborgy type player, which Orcs have so isn't out of BB flavour.

PFs have a competitive TV. Ok if you want to grow and grow (which of course you should) then they maybe the weakest. However they'll always have a shout due to those ag4s. I think they've just taken the low tv dynamos a stage further than Eshin. We can tweak that a little and have had good ideas for tweaking.

Snotlings are a bit more problematic though. Tweaking and still keeping their character isn't easy. However the across the board regen and apo thing is something I play personally and works well. Only thing with this client (and the rules) is that it asks for apo before rolling for regen.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2015 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Ask for Apo before Regeneration is a massive drawback. Impossible to develop good Goons, since Trolls have to be saved at first.
 Jump to: