14 coaches online • Server time: 06:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Leilond

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

A couple of times it happened to me to have 50k inducement to buy and I've seen only the Card inducement and not the babies
Was a too superficial look by me or there some action to be made to buy "regular" inducements?

Thanks
happygrue

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

You have to buy or not buy any cards first. If you decline to buy cards, you will be taken to the regular inducement screen where you can by babes.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 13:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, suspected something like that

CU
Badoek

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

no babies though Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

The buy babies option is only available on the celebrity version of Fumbbl, used largely by members Madonna666 and Brangelina123.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to say the way FUMBBL handles this is a advantage to the sober coach, the reality is that most coaches are not sober most of the time when playing, which fits with the fluff of Blood Bowl.

You need to be on your "game" when the first pop up happens, telling you how much inducement money you get. You need to do some math on the fly and know your inducement list and star player costs so you can make a good choice on buying cards or going all in on inducements only.

The drunk coach would say why not have them on one screen only? A very sober question I have to say.

Well the reality is FUMBBL is giving the edge to the sober and on the mark coach by giving you two screens and two options.

Which in the end always discombobulates the drunk coach.