52 coaches online • Server time: 18:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Some recent blog made me think about what would be the most terrible creative ideas one could suggest for blood bowl.

I am thinking along the lines of:

Real money for armor upgrades that give essentially stat ups.

Little treasure chests after every game that randomly give you players, skills, team staff, rr and inducements for a game or even permanently..

Public surveillance of private leagues to check they follow all the site standards while doing no surveillance whatsoever for the public leagues.

Add a special item for 200€ that gives a player +3+3 on blocks when rolling for armor and injury. It can be chosen multiple times and costs no TV:

Piling On fix: Piling on adds the players strengh to the armor roll.

Leap fix: Leap is too op, so from now on leapers can only leap over 1 square instead of 2..
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you describing BB2 (Cyanide)? Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Man i like the leap fix.

Stuff Monty Python went to college for!
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 04:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah actually with Leap I was really surprised on FUMBBL when I saw the option to leap multiple squares. I was sure in BB version 3 (before the lrb versions) that you could only skip one square, which makes more sense.
Edit: In fact looking at CRP rules it says you have to go to a square one or two from where you start, so that should only skip 1 (adjacent one).

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
Yeah actually with Leap I was really surprised on FUMBBL when I saw the option to leap multiple squares. I was sure in BB version 3 (before the lrb versions) that you could only skip one square, which makes more sense.
Edit: In fact looking at CRP rules it says you have to go to a square one or two from where you start, so that should only skip 1 (adjacent one).

...I'm pretty sure that's what happens on FUMBBL!

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

You only skip one square as far as I know but move two effectively.