48 coaches online • Server time: 00:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DivingTackle

Post   Posted: May 15, 2004 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I would really appreciate if the contenders of Masters of the Wild had a better tempo, now when it's a weekend and all...

All the other's in their Master Tournaments have played more games then us, except those in Masters of the Eye... And I think "Pro" elves are slow by nature...
Gonzalillo

Post   Posted: May 15, 2004 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

There is now one less pretender to master of the Wild... I cant understand why people give up tournament or why did he join if at the first lost they are going to leave...

What matters now is we have one drop in Masters of the Wild, How are you going to solve it Perox?
DivingTackle

Post   Posted: May 16, 2004 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Me and coach gatchan were wondering how the problem with coach meanandgreen retiring his team will be solved? The best action would be that a new coach took his place, right?
Perox

Post   Posted: May 16, 2004 - 08:49 Reply with quote Back to top

yep, I have contacted coach on the waiting list. If that fails, I will replace meanandgreen myself. Replacements start with 0 points.

Perox.
Perox

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

New coach Buckskin with his team Groppers allowed to replace Godsend, who apparently went back to meet their maker and his drawingboard.

Welcome Buckskin!
Perox

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 09:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Please be informed that the first 4 teams of each group will qualify for the Elven Nations Cup Tournament.

This means that all of you teams that got off with a rough start will still have a chance to make it through to the final battle.

Perox.
Gonzalillo

Post   Posted: May 21, 2004 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

with such an amount of teams in the finnals, how will you set the matches, randomly, by RT, how??
Perox

Post   Posted: May 21, 2004 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

with such an amount of teams in the finnals, how will you set the matches, randomly, by RT, how??

Matchup will be random.

Please you coaches from the Masters of the Eye, be informed that your first game is due this monday. I will not tolerate transgressions of the very first deadline. Consider yourselfs kicked if you have not played by monday.

Perox [/freaking on the bbcode].
totohero2003

Post   Posted: May 24, 2004 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodies are still so quick...
We are the first to finish round 2.
Prepare brothers to see our backs soon
Carl_Stoneyard

Post   Posted: May 29, 2004 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The "Avalonian Falcons" have retired from the masters of light. How will this be dealt with? I suggest we let Mail restart with a new team if he wants to, and keep his score.
Perox

Post   Posted: May 29, 2004 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Replacement teams get 0 points. That actually might be a good thing in some cases, since negative scoring happens... I don't feel like letting Mail restart, since he left without any notification to me. I will be looking for a replacement coach.

REPLACEMENT COACHES WANTED IN MASTERS OF LIGHT TOURNAMENT!!!
BE THE MASTER OF ALL HIGH ELVES AND BEAT ALL OTHER ELVES IN THE ELVEN NATIONS CUP!!!

More advertising to follow....

Buckskin mailed me in advance that he is on holiday until 7th of june, and I lended him a grace period for his games until then.
Gonzalillo

Post   Posted: May 29, 2004 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry about these retirements (the first one was in the masters of the Wild) but i think no one with a rokie team would like to play in a started league, so let the replacement begin with a couple of matches just to give him a chance to get into the finnals.
Perox

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Mail's team has been replaced with the Rock-Stars, mega uber evil elfs. Ok well maybe not evil, but watch out for them anyway.

Seems we be having a little more trouble, this time in the Elf league. Two coaches will be kicked, Giovanni and Fool, they have not been online for over two weeks and have not responded to their opponents calls to play against them.

I will be looking for new coaches in a separate thread.

Perox.
Gonzalillo

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2004 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on . let's see if we play a little more!!
Perox

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2004 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

People are not playing enough matches. I have a hard time myself making arrangements with my opponent who is in the middle of his exams right now.

Are more people tied up like this?
What should be done?
Ideas please....

Confused
Perox.
 Jump to: