10 coaches online • Server time: 06:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Calvin

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2004 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldnt have quit your tourney if my opponents would show up at least 1 time every 15 days. It get real boring after being online for 4 or 5 hours a day trying to catch an opponent, and then the only persone that was on as much as me was Navdi.. So dont give me this crap about being a negative influence cause if the League moderator was on half as much as me and Navdi he would have seen that there are alot of coaches that arent on for 10 or 15 days at a time.. So im sry if i left but its the admins own fault for not kickin the peeps that only show up once a month.
Gonzalillo

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2004 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

it seems like a Woodie team has been the fisrt semifinnalist, after beating Pim's Darkies

WE teams are going to win the elven masters!! Very Happy
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2004 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would be nice if coaches who don't have interest or who can't play their matches will retire or concede in order to let the other interested coach (like me) continue the tournament. I played on 8th of July and I'm still waiting my next opponent, for example....
Calvin

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2004 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes thats what totally sucked about this league. My opponent didnt show for almost a month, and thats why i withdrew from the league..
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Considering that the admin of this tournament is away from fumbbl since 32 days (so far) and all the delays occurred, I think it would be better to stop that tournament, maybe
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I briefly was in with an Elf team, but bowed out after three weeks of no-show (even using PM's to arrange times) from my opponent. (Plus, I find pure Elf teams to be boring compared to Woodies or Darkies.) This was a great idea, but a poor plan, which involved just too many teams. Were it all done in a single day of playing, this would be great fun, but spread out over time things like this happen. This is why I don't get involved in tourneys, just stick to ranked games--it's rare for me to go more than 10 minutes before I can get a game going there, regardless the day/time.

Jump to: