68 coaches online • Server time: 20:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
w8lifter

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Team's getting a little bloated but should I retire Vexation or not? He just got his second lasting injury -AG, knocking him down to 4. I have another AG4 SH player so perhaps it's time to dump his 190 TV?

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=10447034

The team:

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=794674

I'm at 16 players because I had 3 MNGs and needed to get to 13 players.

Also, thoughts on dumping Apathy? AV6 is just asking for trouble. But he's the only guard lino I have.

-k
dudesweet101

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

everyone needs Apathy but nobody needs excessive Vexation.............
garyt1

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

As you have another ag4 sure hands lino you should dump the overpriced one. He has passed his peak and needs to be bumped off.
For apathy it is probably worth giving him a go for a while longer. Maybe until another possible lino guard crops up.

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

what I said, just without the style
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

This is going to go horribly horribly wrong.
One does not simply come to this forum and ask for a 16 player TV 2300 Norse team whether to retire one of the many injured players. ^^

Maybe it would be better if you added a few words of your background with this team, what your plans are and what your philosophy is with it.

Just to reduce the number of: retire the team and start another race responses Wink
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Why not just keep on playing as is? Unless you are in the middle of a tournament and need to lose some dead weight, you don't "need" to fire anyone. Nuffle will make that choice for you sooner or later. Smile

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd certainly drop Vexation, Vilecock and Aapathy. I'd also consider dropping B-Serk.

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Freudian slip there with the old vilecock?

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

w8lifter

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

@Wreckage - sorry, didn't know that asking for opinions was an issue. Team goal is Yhetee to Legend and win 40 games by the time the team hits 100 played.
@Shraaag - AG5 was great even with move 5 as he was the primary pick up player but now that he's AG4, it just seems like a lot of TV (8.3% of total TV for 1/16 - 6.25% of the team)
@ the_Sage - why drop those other players? Vilerock is line fodder and has held up pretty well for 39 games as such. Sure he's AG2 but his job isn't to do anything other than hit or get hit. If he has to do anything else, then it's pretty much over anyway. As for B Zerk - sure he's niggled but he's also ST4. And I tend to keep him protected as much as he can be as a frenzy.
@Dude/Garyt - thanks. That's the way I was thinking but just wanted to make sure my thinking wasn't totally b0rked.
selfy_74

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Also why would you want to drop B-Serk? Plus str beserkers are the mutts nuts!

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

the_Sage

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

There isn't a problem with asking for opinions, he's just predicting the kinds of responses people tend to give sometimes.

I guess as fodder you can keep the -AG +AV around. Personally I'd rather get a 50k rookie than him for 100k, but that's me. Berserkers are targets enough without niggles. However, all these things really boil down to the question 'do you want to manage your TV?' If the answer is no, then maybe you don't want to fire +AG +AG -AG either.

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Manage my TV, yes. And I see your point about Vilerock. And I'm praying for doubles for B Zerk.
 Jump to: