30 coaches online • Server time: 00:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shadeysmoke

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

iv got a khemri team with a skeleton that started out as just a fouler but has been getting lucky with Mvp and has managed to skill up 3 times ,his first skill was dirty player since that was his job,then he got guard to help out with his line duties but then he gets another skill and I got a str bonus, I usually don't pay attention to TV but that's something I have been trying to pay more attention to here lately and not sure if its a good idea to have such an expensive player that just has line duty I think his worth is up to 140k.i would put the links for him and team in this but I don't know much about computers and don't know how to do it so if you guys would take a look and give me your feedback id appreciate it,iv seen ppl ask questions in posts like this and I usually read them and seems they usually get a lot of good input so figured id try. I think im posting this in the right spot lol anyways thanks in advance and have a good one !
bghandras

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri is probably the team that needs str boost the least. You can make that skelly into a positional. That might be fun, but not overly TV efficient, or retire him. If you give DP as a 1st skill, then there is little that can actually improve that skelly.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I would keep him. Don't think of him as a DP with 80k bloat, think of him as a great skelly with 20k bloat because you don't foul anymore. 20k bloat is not as big of a deal as some would lead you to believe.

harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow everything that's wrong with TV in this topic. It even includes BGhandras....For me this is similar to a vomit session in the toilet after too much vodka that you never wanted.

If you guys keep on like this, eventually you will destroy the game. You realise that, don't you?
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

That guy is already an important player. You and I just played a few days ago (before the +ST) and I was targeting him with Blitzes etc. on every chance I got because of how important he is/was. That extra +ST puts more of a target on him... but it protects him better too. I would have had to strongly reconsider targeting him as often if I had to devote an additional assist to Hitting him.
If he can just survive to get BLOCK he will be a bigger asset. You do need a new primary DP now though. You don't want to use him for fouling without a Bribe on hand or in times of desperation. Keep using him. Force feed him a few TDs when you can safely do so. Block with him a bit. Get him 20 more spps and get Block on this guy and he is a nuisance to your opponent.
shadeysmoke

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the input guys.harvest I don't understand your comment or how me asking this question will eventually destroy the game, really confused about that.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't mind him, he's just a grumpy old hermit who hates everything about CRP and Fumbbl.
m0gw41

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep him for sure but don't give him line duties. It's not like guard and +ST are wasted TV on a guy that should be getting involved in cages and rucks and if he lasts he'll be great with block. Yes the dp may look like "wasted" TV but just having the threat of his dp nearby might make any high value (c)pombers think twice about pilin awn if there is a threat of a dirty foul.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah 20TV + a skill slot wasted sucks and 50TV often isn't a great deal for +ST but I guess it just depends how much you like having fun vs. how much you feel the need to win at all costs.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Verminardo wrote:
Don't mind him, he's just a grumpy old hermit who hates everything about CRP and Fumbbl.

You are more kind than you know Wink
pubstar

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Wow everything that's wrong with TV in this topic. It even includes BGhandras....For me this is similar to a vomit session in the toilet after too much vodka that you never wanted.

If you guys keep on like this, eventually you will destroy the game. You realise that, don't you?

"I spend a lot of time on Fumbbl actively disliking it and complaining about it. It's a very fulfilling hobby. Games? No, I never play any games. It's the complaining I enjoy."

pythrr

Post   Posted: May 29, 2015 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

people should be banned from doing TV math.

he has +ST! he is favoured of nuffle! less math geekery!

Post   Posted: May 30, 2015 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

pubstar wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:

"I spend a lot of time on Fumbbl actively disliking it and complaining about it. It's a very fulfilling hobby. Games? No, I never play any games. It's the complaining I enjoy."

I do not dislike FUMBBL, far from it. I am more disliking what is becoming of it. The community direction and what TV is doing to the game. I know hardly anybody left around feels as strongly as me about it, but it's a worry and it's a worry what is socially acceptable.

I have absolutely no recollection of writing that post. As far as I was aware my net was out of credit last night!! I'm pretty impressed by my drunken ingenuity. I do wish however, I could ban drunkenmouse from even touching the internet....especially facebook!!

That said, I do have a point, don't I? It's surely very wrong if you're thinking about sacking a skeleton that has a double and +ST or.......considering not giving it to him. There's something very wrong with that.
licker

Post   Posted: May 30, 2015 - 05:19 Reply with quote Back to top

mouse isn't wrong in his angst

R and B are utter trash, and simply not worth my time

L is still great though, because in L, even if you don't add any gimnicky rules, TV management is not so critical as you are not TV paired in every match.

That also ignores the fluff of leagues, which may cause more coaches to not quite min/max to the extremes that R and B demand if you want to have the biggest edge possible.

But to the point. Is anyone seriously saying that a +ST skele with guard is a waste of TV? The OP asked, fair enough question, but seriously?

Why is this guy on the LOS anyway? You have TGs to stick on the LOS.

I'm really confused.
Bobs

Post   Posted: May 30, 2015 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

All hail drunkenmouse !!!

Jump to: