41 coaches online • Server time: 11:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Glowmar

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2018 - 05:31 Reply with quote Back to top

So I have an Assassin who has rolled his second skill as a double. He already has Block as a first skill, and has G,A access normally. If it was one of my other stabbers I would instantly pick Multiple Block, but somehow I feel leaving 170k in TV right next to two people is asking for trouble. Anyway, I can't really think of a good double skill, except for maybe Dump Off in the event of being blocked. Again though, if he is being blocked, I have bigger problems. Or perhaps some other pass skill, as he is AG4 and non-stunty. I also have two good receivers with MA7+ and catch, if that is relevant. Should I just forgo the double and grab Sidestep or Sure Feet instead?
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2018 - 05:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Give him MB
Don't question, just do it.
With claws and G access, he is you're primary blitzer.
MB in Stuntee = no stuntees
Glowmar

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2018 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I can see that. I've been blitzing in cages with the Night Runners since they have such a good chance to dodge in and stab the ball carrier, but I guess in other situations with block, claw, MB, and being able to grab tackle next this guy should be my primary blitzer, especially since I have two other great ball carriers in the stalkers. Also this guy really doesn't need help to carry the ball if I need him to do that anyway. Thanks for the advice.
 Jump to: