45 coaches online • Server time: 19:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2015 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

We need a new coach ASAP. You will be creating a new Human team and joining the 2nd highest division, with 4 other teams that are all mid-level TV teams. The other races in that div are Dark Elf (1750), Slann (1730), Skaven (1720), and Norse (1620). Please PM me if you are interested. You will be immediately added to the league and can start playing matches immediately. The first round of 5 matches has been completed and you will get to play the 2nd round of 5 matches.

The basics are 5 division of 5 teams. Winner promotes at the end of the season and last place team demotes. Uniqueness of the league is that there are only 1 of each race allowed.

But wait a minute; there are only 24 races available to League play right? Nope, not in this league. This is the league that started it all with the Simyin (or Apes) race and the initial homegrown team for the Ape race, the Apes of Wrath, is currently residing and participating in this league.

If you'd like to join, then please PM me, TheSpydyr, and let me know. We will fill on a first come first placed basis. You can see more specifics for the league on our league page here.

Also, at the end of the regular season, we have a KO style tournament amongst all of the teams to determine the overall winner, because...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2015 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

licker

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2015 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I could fill in if you are desperate, but I'd have no interest in playing humans past this season.
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2015 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:
I could fill in if you are desperate, but I'd have no interest in playing humans past this season.

From the group page:

Quote:
You must be prepared to play one game every 10 days (the weeks will flip on the 1st, 11th, & 21st of each month), work with coaches in time zones all over the world and check your FUMBBL mail several times a week!

Are you sure, Licker? Wink

I'm in the same boat - I could have filled in if it were NA only, but I don't think I can add a league that has timezone stuff.

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2015 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Summer I'm more flexible.

I like that league and the guys in it, so if they really need a fill in I can fill in Smile

But... I have no interest in playing humans long term, so if there's someone who actually wants them then go with them Smile
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2015 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the possible help...we just flipped to the second round of games and this team has the bye for the first week of matches, so I really don't have to have someone in that spot for another 10 days or so. I will give it a few days time and see where we are at. I'll keep you informed if we do actually use you just to finish out the season.

Spydyr

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2015 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2015 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright I have gotten a replacement coach to run with the humans the rest of this season. Thanks to those that offered as an emergency if I needed it. I am still actively recruiting for the waiting list for the next season; so any of those that wish to be added to the waiting list, please PM me and me know.

Jump to: