32 coaches online • Server time: 10:28
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post double on MA10 gutte...goto Post ETA on seasonsgoto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Balle2000



Joined: Sep 25, 2008

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2015 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

FLIPPERS JONASSON
Image
MA6 ST3 AG4 AV7 n
Block, +AG, Tackle, Fend, Leap, Dodge, Pro

We are sad to inform you that Flippers passed away this SWL season, in what was his 123rd game for the Wonga Wonga Whalekillers.

He was unceremoniously pushed into the stands by an onrushing Nurgle Warrior, and after the ensuing frenzy of die-hard fans and die-harder haters, all that was left were scatterings of dark red hair and beard.

Named after his father's favorite afternoon snack, Flippers became coach B2Ks first ever Legend in Blood Bowl.

Winner of a record 4 SWL titles, Flippers also holds the Norse records for most touchdowns and highest rushing in [L]eague.

Jonasson was also the Whalekillers's greatest defensive asset for over a century of matches. And it was a beautiful sight to behold when his dark red mane flew through the air towards an unsuspecting caged up ball carrier.

You have left a team in both offensive and defensive disarray, and we can only hope we find a replacement with the same grace and tolerance of alcohol soon.
harvestmouse



Joined: May 13, 2007

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2015 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

My condolences!
mrt1212



Joined: Feb 26, 2013

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2015 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Whalekillers? I don't like that.
bghandras



Joined: Feb 06, 2011

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2015 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Rest in pieces...

_________________
Image
"This is turning into the best thing on FUMBBL" - Seventyone
"THIS LEAGUE IS AWESOME!!!!" - Kummo
"Last league i would leave." - SpecialOne
akaRenton



Joined: Apr 15, 2008

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2015 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Whalekillers? I don't like that.


I think it's safe to assume he's not actually killing whales. Touch oversensitive dude Very Happy


Great legend there, out in a blaze of squishyness.

_________________
Dirty Cranberries - All zombie funtimes

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
mrt1212



Joined: Feb 26, 2013

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2015 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

akaRenton wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
Whalekillers? I don't like that.


I think it's safe to assume he's not actually killing whales. Touch oversensitive dude Very Happy


Great legend there, out in a blaze of squishyness.


How soon before he turns his gaze to bigger, more dangerous game like Whalelfs? Wink
Arktoris



Joined: Feb 16, 2004

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2015 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Hail!

_________________
Hail to Berserker Eric! The latest charioteer to DIE for bloodbowl! - Slain, by Zufbar Hammerers!
Timetis



Joined: Mar 31, 2014

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2015 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
akaRenton wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
Whalekillers? I don't like that.


I think it's safe to assume he's not actually killing whales. Touch oversensitive dude Very Happy


Great legend there, out in a blaze of squishyness.


How soon before he turns his gaze to bigger, more dangerous game like Whalelfs? Wink


I love how you turned the tables on this one.

On topic; rip! Sad to see an av7 legend bite the dust.
pythrr



Joined: Mar 07, 2006

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2015 - 01:34 Reply with quote Back to top

kill all whales!

cos they eat all da fish

_________________
Image
Image
harvestmouse



Joined: May 13, 2007

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2015 - 02:00 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Whalekillers? I don't like that.


Balle is a Norwegian in a foreign land. What are Norwegians most famous for? Killing wales. The fact he likes playing the race, helps fit the theme in a league where he most definitely is the most foreign/exotic.

Balle himself comes from way inland. It's a great team, but purely thematic.
mrt1212



Joined: Feb 26, 2013

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2015 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
Whalekillers? I don't like that.


Balle is a Norwegian in a foreign land. What are Norwegians most famous for? Killing wales. The fact he likes playing the race, helps fit the theme in a league where he most definitely is the most foreign/exotic.

Balle himself comes from way inland. It's a great team, but purely thematic.


GTFO, it was purely a joke about my fatass elves. You've never understood my humor and you never will.
Daudy



Joined: Aug 28, 2008

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2015 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Martha and then Flippers, my heart cannot take much more Sad

_________________
Image
buuface



Joined: Apr 23, 2014

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2015 - 04:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Flippers was my idol!

This is a sad day.

Im trying to watch the replay but only 95 percent of the steps are being loaded then it freezes :/
harvestmouse



Joined: May 13, 2007

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2015 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
Whalekillers? I don't like that.


Balle is a Norwegian in a foreign land. What are Norwegians most famous for? Killing wales. The fact he likes playing the race, helps fit the theme in a league where he most definitely is the most foreign/exotic.

Balle himself comes from way inland. It's a great team, but purely thematic.


GTFO, it was purely a joke about my fatass elves. You've never understood my humor and you never will.


You're blaming me for your sense of humour or the fact I didn't get the reference to a team I've never heard of? That I also can't find with a quick browse of your homepage. It's not even as if I pulled you to task about it, just gave an explanation.
mrt1212



Joined: Feb 26, 2013

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2015 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Just pretend that everything I'm saying is an inside joke that you're not privy to. Everything.

Edit: You just drive me up a wall, let's leave it at that. Embarassed
Display posts from previous:     
 Jump to:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Powered by PNphpBB2 1.2 © 2003 PNphpBB Group
Credits