51 coaches online • Server time: 17:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xeterog

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

My Dwarves, KAMU Techies will need a team to join..

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Great!

Someone must want some Dwarves on their side! Very Happy
palandt

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Also looking to join a team.
Could be Humans, Necro or something silly.
Kam

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

They fight, they bite,
They bite and fight and bite,
Fight fight fight, bite bite bite,
The Titchy & Stunty Show!

The Tictchy and Stunty Show was originally an attempt to win a RRR with the most absurd team on FUMBBL. That was a very close call, but they lost in the second round (both games are worth watching the replay if you wanna have a good laugh). That was so much however that the T&S Show has decided to return for the upcoming NAF event, but they won't be alone! They're forming a Stunty alliance, and they are fully committed to claiming the team trophy.

The Titchy and Stunty Show needs YOU! There are no strict rules, except you must field Stunty players. They're looking for the following teams:

EDIT -

- Halflings (m0gw41).
- Goblins (easilyamused)
- Underworld (Zed)
- Skinks (Jopotzuki)
- Orcs, with 4 Goblins (Kam)

Only one team left:

- Snotlings (you're free to hire Ogres or not, but of course an all snot team would have the priority - warning: it's HARDCORE, especially against non rookie teams)

Last edited by Kam on %b %07, %2015 - %17:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Most of the Chaos teams are under-represented in these things (except CDs, which barely count) so now is the time to stand up and say "No! This elfing will not stand!". If you have the guts to bring Chaos, Pact or Nurgle, gimme a nudge, we may as well go down in flames together.

Provisional team name is Chaos Incarnate! United FC ...Ltd. OK, fine, that does need some work, but meh, team name, shmeam shmame. The main thing is stomping elves.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
Most of the Chaos teams are under-represented in these things (except CDs, which barely count) so now is the time to stand up and say "No! This elfing will not stand!". If you have the guts to bring Chaos, Pact or Nurgle, gimme a nudge, we may as well go down in flames together.

Provisional team name is Chaos Incarnate! United FC ...Ltd. OK, fine, that does need some work, but meh, team name, shmeam shmame. The main thing is stomping elves.

Which races would be in the team? Chaos, CDs, Nurgle, Pact?

I could be tempted by any of those, probably not CDs as they're too boring but Chaos, Pact, and Nurgle are all options...

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Kam wrote:

They fight, they bite,
They bite and fight and bite,
Fight fight fight, bite bite bite,
The Titchy & Stunty Show!

The Tictchy and Stunty Show was originally an attempt to win a RRR with the most absurd team on FUMBBL. That was a very close call, but they lost in the second round (both games are worth watching the replay if you wanna have a good laugh). That was so much however that the T&S Show has decided to return for the upcoming NAF event, but they won't be alone! They're forming a Stunty alliance, and they are fully committed to claiming the team trophy.

The Titchy and Stunty Show needs YOU! There are no strict rules, except you must field Stunty players. They're looking for the following teams:

- Halflings (m0gw41).
- Goblins (easilyamused)
- Underworld (Zed)

- Snotlings (you're free to hire Ogres or not, but of course an all snot team would have the priority - warning: it's HARDCORE, especially against non rookie teams)
- Skinks (again, you may hire a Krox and Saurri, but you must field a majority of Stunty players - so at the very least 6 Skinks)

And since you can have 6 teams, there's only one remaining:

- Orcs, with 4 Goblins (no less)

[s]I haven't picked a team yet. As said above, Flings and UW are already taken, and I don't wanna play Skinks. My first choices would be Gobbos and Orcs (I have some experience with both rosters Wink, but I don't mind playing Snots if it's all that's left.[/s]
Are goblins taken? I would be interested playing them.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
Kam

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, EA's taken them. Only skinks, orcs and ogres left (I will play one of the last two).

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I can take skinks.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
Kam

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Noted!

Well, I'm gonna take the orcs with 4 gobbos then, and only ogres are left.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm on the ogres, so teams all filled.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's have that in the team scoring thread, please! Great to have Stunties / pseudo Stunties along. Smile
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2015 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see what that is? Maybes just my phone...
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2015 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

jamesfarrell129 wrote:
xnoelx wrote:

Which races would be in the team? Chaos, CDs, Nurgle, Pact?

I could be tempted by any of those, probably not CDs as they're too boring but Chaos, Pact, and Nurgle are all options...

No CDs, I don't think they'll be under-represented, and they barely count as chaotic. They don't even worship the right gods. Just Chaos, Nurgle, Pact.