56 coaches online • Server time: 22:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Silent_Hastati

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2015 - 05:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I've probably overlooked it, but is there? the list is rather cluttered as it is and I'd like to cull them for orginization's sake if nothing else.
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2015 - 06:31 Reply with quote Back to top

You will only see [L] teams in gamefinder if you also put a [L] team in gamefinder. Same goes for [S] teams.

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2015 - 06:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Cavetroll wrote:
You will only see [L] teams in gamefinder if you also put a [L] team in gamefinder. Same goes for [S] teams.

No I mean cull them from the "choose your teams" dialogue in the first place. Or at least sort them.
Fortis

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2015 - 07:38 Reply with quote Back to top

No way to do it easily. Best workaround is to only ready the teams you want to play with. Teams that are still in postmatch won't be shown.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2015 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

They are listed with an [L] next to their name and are at the bottom of the list. So they are sorted and easy to identify.

It usually helps me to just activate with the teams I intend to use anyways. Otherwise I'm just spamming the finder.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2015 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, the teams you put on the gamefinder are sorted by the number of games they have played, so L teams won't necessarily be at the bottom.

For example; my teams when I open the gamefinder, from the top, go: SSRRRRSLRRSRLSSRRLLRLLSLRLSLLSSLL.

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2015 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
Actually, the teams you put on the gamefinder are sorted by the number of games they have played, so L teams won't necessarily be at the bottom.

For example; my teams when I open the gamefinder, from the top, go: SSRRRRSLRRSRLSSRRLLRLLSLRLSLLSSLL.

Ok ok... got it.. .I'll add a script to my extension to make it sortable...
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2015 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, pushed a quick update that will now add a button that makes the list sortable by division.
Roland

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2015 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

just don't ready the teams you don't want to see.
 Jump to: