50 coaches online • Server time: 23:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
VilleA

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2017 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

So, registered today and things are looking good. They will be even better after I figure out where to go next and get some games going. I have played some tabletop and watch a few BB-related Youtube-channels, so I think I have a pretty solid grip on the basics of the game. My goal is to become a better tabletop coach by practising here.
ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2017 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome and have fun
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2017 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

VilleA wrote:
So, registered today and things are looking good. They will be even better after I figure out where to go next and get some games going. I have played some tabletop and watch a few BB-related Youtube-channels, so I think I have a pretty solid grip on the basics of the game. My goal is to become a better tabletop coach by practising here.

Welcome to Fumbbl dude Very Happy

Click on the link in the opening post of this thread for a kind of condensed guide for newcomers. Good place to start for games is the 145 Club (link to that is on the page before this in Throweck post signature).

Please do ask questions if you have any, we're mostly helpful Very Happy

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
TylerD

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2017 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone!

New coach here joining the fray. Not completely new to BB but completely new to FUMBBL. Pretty cool thing you have going on here I must say. I have played cyanide and a few games of tabletop with the new minis, and can´t wait to get my hand on the future releases. Also, by playing cyanide the whole league/tournament aspect is really new to me.

I have a feeling I have done the worst rookie mistakes already and actually getting kind of decent in the game, but with the new interface and teams do you guys think it would be okay to start playing in the 145 league for a bit, maybe try something like chaos pact there, or should I just go for ranked straight away?

Few other quick questions as well: 1. What are the major differences in cyanide and FUMBBL rules if any? 2. is FUMBBL going to change its rules to the new tabletop rules at some point?
Throweck

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2017 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi and welcome!

I will be starting a new 145 league soon. Apply and you will be messaged in few days when the league starts. Click on the banner below!

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2017 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Heya! Got into Blood Bowl (the table top that is, had some experience with the video game) a couple months ago with getting the newest edition box set, and I happen to find Fumbbl by pure accident. Have a basic grasp on the rules, but still unsure how to use the client as of yet.

With the changes from the CRP to GW's new edition, are they major in any way? And with what I know from the new edition still apply?

Anyways, thanks! Hope to play some games soon and Nuffle gives pity on me. Razz
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2017 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome TanakoSkler22,

The new rules are being implemented as quickly as possible but to be honest not that much has changed really. If you click Throweck's banner above your post you will find the 145 Club where new coaches and those with a lesser win percentage hang out it is without question the best place to start out.

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2017 - 09:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalfort wrote:
Welcome TanakoSkler22,

The new rules are being implemented as quickly as possible but to be honest not that much has changed really. If you click Throweck's banner above your post you will find the 145 Club where new coaches and those with a lesser win percentage hang out it is without question the best place to start out.

Alright, I will check that out then. Will get me to learn Fumbbl but also get play the game more in general. Again, thank you.
soulforged

Post   Posted: May 03, 2017 - 05:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody,

New user around here. I started playing BB recently and I am looking forward to continue playing!
MrFoxCanada

Post   Posted: May 03, 2017 - 05:42 Reply with quote Back to top

How did I not notice this forum when I entered earlier today Razz

Greetings, I am a new member of the community in both Fumbbl and Blood Bowl in general. I had my first game ever literally earlier against someone from the Discord chat that was kind enough to give me a tutorial match. I am still a bit nervous since I seen a game he played before are where he just murdered three players so I am uncertain how I am going to take things like that if it happens to me.

My apologies if my English is not the best I was raised in a French Community. I have applied to join the Club 145 which was highly suggested and well I suppose I wish to say hope to play with some of you down the line as competitors.

Have a pleasurable day to you all,
Mr Fox Canada
Rbthma

Post   Posted: May 03, 2017 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

welcome to FUMBBL new coaches Smile
Team accepted into the 145 League MrFoxCanada and PM sent!
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 04, 2017 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome newbies! It's especially good to see one from NA - we need more! Very Happy

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
GutRot

Post   Posted: May 11, 2017 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

So I'm not really new but then again I've not really used the site as much as I should. I recently did my first TT comp and was truly schooled by some good (very) good players. I have the desire now to learn a lot and get better so I can return to a comp face some of these guys and not be as badly beaten as last time. Also available for TT play in UK mids.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 11, 2017 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi GutRot, welcome to FUMBBL! Very Happy

In case you're not aware, and also for the benefit of other newer players, I recommend you come and join the FUMBBL Discord server, at the link HERE. Discord is the new chat app that everyone is using (no-one uses IRC anymore). There are lots of coaches chatting on there of varying levels of experience and I'm sure many would be happy to talk tactics/strategy or arrange a training game, to help you improve.

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
alatos

Post   Posted: May 19, 2017 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi All,

Just wanted to offer a quick hello, brand new to FUMBBL but being playing Blood Bowl for a few months now. Since Cyanide version won't run on my old laptop this seems the perfect way to get my fix!

Would it be possible for someone from one of the newbie leagues (maybe 145) to invite me to join?

Look forward to playing with you all!
 Jump to: