43 coaches online • Server time: 18:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Drastic

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2021 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you. I will take a look.
Drastic

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2021 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The 145 club looks like just the thing for me but I'm having trouble with the discord log in. I'll try again tomorrow.
Oreg13

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2021 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all:

My coach name is Oreg13, from Spain. Recently me and others friends have started to play Blood Bowl 2020 edition and before we just played BB videogame.

I really enjoy the BB matches and I found this comunnity to play virtually, what is great. But I don't really understand how to play yet through the client, or where is the client for download.

Anyways I'm exploring the site and learning to try to play soon as possible against other coaches.

Best regards all!
Nobby_Nobbs

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2021 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I assume you've seen it, but on the off chance you haven't the general guide should help. Otherwise, the guide for starting games might be helpful. Check in the starting a game bit further down Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2021 - 20:47
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Join Discord, the link is on the homepage. On there you can get support to get started.
Oreg13

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2021 - 03:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you all
goonerslg

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2022 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, long term tabletop player giving online whirl. Based in the UK and hoping to find a league to join after getting a few games under my belt
Joe1982

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2022 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

An introduction on behalf of longestoes: https://fumbbl.com/~longesttoes .

I know he will never bother to post here and likely will never see this or any welcome messages that follow, but he's a seriously mean coach coaxed away from BB2 after many years of trying. He's been here a few weeks at most and already rated superstar. So, superstars and legends amongst you, make him realise this is the place he needs to be fully live his idea of being a world class coach by beating the crap out of him!

EDIT: knocked down to star today. What a pity Smile
EightBitAvenger

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, new coach here. I've played a bit of BB2 and a tiny bit of BB3 beta and am generally a noop that's trying to improve at this game.

Just signed up and went to make an underworld team but noticed I can't buy snotlings or mutant rat ogres. What gives?
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Have you made a Competitive team? or Ranked/Blackbox - both of those are on BB2016 rules
EightBitAvenger

Post 12 Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 10:17 Reply with quote Back to top

C0ddlefish wrote:
Have you made a Competitive team? or Ranked/Blackbox - both of those are on BB2016 rules

Ah! I went for ranked. What are the leagues/sections/whatever they're called that run on 2020 rules? I'm looking to get some reps in with the new rules or I would just play more BB2.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Competitive (and some user run Leagues)
DukeGlamorn

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2022 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Guys, new coach here. I am not sure if the java is working for me, is there a way to test if my brower will work for a game? IS the easiest way to play a first game in the competetive league? Thanks for any and all help!
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2022 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Best option is click on Games above, and click on Spectators below the time indicator on any live match.

That should launch a game to watch. If that opens, then whenever you play it will also open
Kaminzimmer

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2022 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! Kaminzimmer here! Played a fair bit of BB2 but my new laptop cant really handle it well, and i ve been meaning to try FUMBBL for a while anyways Smile! Figured how to start the client but pretty overlaod with what comes next. Is there any good introduction into how the ingame controls work and what differs from BB2 (think declaring blitzes at begin of action and so on)?
 Jump to: