33 coaches online • Server time: 09:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

welcome Prodergast!

I see you made a team in the Ranked division. If you want some practice, I've just (like minutes ago) started the 145 League open round robin tournament that I've been mentioning in my blog and on our forum post. It's designed with newer coaches in mind, so feel free to make a League team and apply - will be quite busy as we've got 36 coaches currently with wiggle room for a few more.
Lorienlights

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2018 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

hi guys I'm new to fumbbl but I have played a bit of BB before. I'm hoping to really get into it on here and get lots of games.

I already have questions if I may, I am seeing some strange teams out there which I cant find for selection. what s up with that ? they all have a SL logo and but never accept games so I cant ask them.

I'm struggling to get games at a starting TV any tips ? I've only got 2 so far ?

looking forward to future games
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2018 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Those would be teams in the Secret League and won't accept games because it won't work as your teams are in the Ranked division which is open match making but with the official rules and teams.

Starting games can be a bit harder to find as there is rookie protection, so you are limited a bit in what TV you can play against. Right now, I would suggest joining the Blackbox Challenge as it's been quite busy and there's a good variety of teams around.
Lorienlights

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2018 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok cool. Thanks for the quick answer.
Beviss

Post 10 Posted: Feb 12, 2018 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

Found Fumbbl by chance! I play BB in real life, generally a game or 2 a month with my pals.
I come from the UK and as with anything thats new this site seems a bit overwhelming!
Any ideas what league is best to join so I can get used to the mechanics of FUMBBL?
Cheers,

B Very Happy
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2018 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome! The 145 League might be a good spot for you before you jump into R or B, etc. If you just want to learn the client, test mode is really useful.
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2018 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

To start 145 Leagues.

For UK coaches White Isle League

Always Secret League!

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Been lurking for a while, made an account to test out the Secret League teams before allowing my TT group to use them...

re-release of Blood Bowl was a childhood dream come true (got to play a half at a convention back when i was 12 or 13, and i've wanted to play this game ever since). Imagine my surprise when finding out about the underground FF following and kicked myself for not finding it sooner...
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Great!

Welcome.

Drop in to chat. Maybe try a Rumbbl

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

145 club is great for coaches new to FUMBBL, learn the client, meet nice folks, roll Pows. Rbthma's blog has more - https://fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=Rbthma

See you out there! Also join the discord, Secret League has its own channels to discuss rosters and set up games as Koadah says.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2018 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings fellow folks.
My name is Ledeas.
I joined the Forum because I am interested in the creation of Teams.
I look forward to any aid and feedback I can get.
OnyxianPearl

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2018 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Good afternoon peoples of the treacherous world of Fumbbl the players of the great game of Blood bowl. I am just a lonely peasant in this world with barely any experience that got offered work as a coach or some unfortunate fools that wills have to follow my words.

Pretty much hi I am new to the site with some experience but not much do not be scared to say hi to me on discord either I am a nice guy just wanted to have some fun.
lemf

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings welcome and have fun.
Remember laugh at the dice rolls Wink
schauer

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2018 - 06:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone! Im not exactly new to the site as I created the account in 2016 but never played any games. Ive been playing some league play with cyanides game and decided to branch out and play fumbbl now on top of things. I love how much faster the game goes on here (or atleast seems to). Im still a newer coach as Ive only applied myself to learning about the game seriously for awhile but Ive been playing bloodbowl for awhile.

Hopefully Ill get to play some of you, Ive already got a couple teams rolling around in ranked!
Kondor

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2018 - 07:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Schauer, Get on discord and hit me up for a game anytime you like with any matchup you choose.
 Jump to: