37 coaches online • Server time: 00:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bardulf

Post   Posted: May 27, 2004 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

So in resume it will be better for a starting rooster an idea would be some thing like this:

11 skinks = 660K
1 adept = 90K
2 rr = 120K
1 apoth = 50K
8 FF = 80K

u will loose one rr, but u will win an apoth and more ff. I used that formaula in all skink tourney and it had worked well.
Clementus

Post   Posted: May 27, 2004 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Av 7 Stunty on front line aint great admittedly, but think of MOST Chaos fling sides. They can either put Two minotaurs on front line, who only have av 8, FAR more expensive. Or they can put 3 flings, who are even more fragile. Tbh most stunty sides put Stunties on the front line to save their Big Guys.
THere is still the thought of giving them one Saurus (bodyguard of Adept) or another big guy, Salamander etc. Evo had already shown his ideas for one so would be interesting. Two daggers I think would be detrimental, taking ssps from the others even more.

Flings Rule!
Dooby

Post   Posted: May 27, 2004 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe nice one Clem. Give em a big guy to stop the whinging!

Give em Godzilla 4 8 1 11 Multi Block, Guard, Mighty Blow, Prehensile Tail, Claw

Not sure about the laser beams, maybe give him Hypnotic Gaze as well. Lets not make it too steep cos skinks are expensive maybe 30K what do you reckon Wink
Stovaa

Post   Posted: May 27, 2004 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats a good idea Dooby.
bardulf

Post   Posted: May 27, 2004 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Give em Godzilla 4 8 1 11 Multi Block, Guard, Mighty Blow, Prehensile Tail, Claw

u forgot WA, and RSC ... jejeje ... not realistic, but what about something like this:

skink shaman 6 2 3 8 dodge (a position player with out stunty and 8 of armour could be good)
or
skink dungeon beast 3 4 1 8 WA,Frenzy,MB (.. may be little insane)
Uber

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a suggestion:

0-1 Krox
0-1 Adept
0-4 Skink
0-12 Skinklings 6 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty - Ag

11 ma8 guys is unbalanced, AV7 is considered high for stunty, let's cut on what actually is the problem.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Its their fluff, the speediness. Not exactly a problem but cutting out all the problems, or their fluff really, means making the teams too similar. The whole idea of skinks is that they are elite stunties, darn fast and relatively hard.

Flings Rule!
Uber

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The skinklings idea is that the good skinks usually play on lizardmen teams, and the slower and softer have to play stunty leeg. They are limited in "good" skinks because the turnover rate in the big league is so high that they just can't supply enough! My proposal would make the team somewhat similar to the strigs. A bunch of linefodders, who are still pretty fast for stunties, a decent big guy and four standard skinks who are arguably as good as the vamplings. (+2MA = gen+str access, right stuff & ofab?) Oh and they have the adept too. Just food for thoughts.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I think new skinks should really be play tested before they are looked at in any further depth. I feel at high TR, about 5 games in judging by most skink rosters, they are going to get buried. More than most they will require good rolls on skills to prevent a downward spiral of injuries/deaths and not enough cash to replace them.
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

i like the skinkling idea, but i absolutely hate the trend of putting 'ling' at the end of normal players to make a small version, this is stunty, think up some original names
Dooby

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

What you frelling talkling aboutling. Puttling ling at the endling of everyling is coo...ling
ChrisB

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

One saurus isnt too bad as you can take them down with str 2, but 2 makes it very difficult if you use them together. For me a single saurus would help...
 Jump to: