59 coaches online • Server time: 18:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mightypeon

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I would like to offer some suggestions concerning Piling on. My problem is not so much that it overly hurts people, my problem is that a player who is prone is by far safer then one who is not prone.

Against a normal Claw MB Blitzer, you can typically Blitz him back. If he is prone, getting that nerfed foul in is a completely different thing.

An implementable solution for this is that a PO player who rerolls into doubles stuns himself. This takes him out for a turn, and gets an extra turn to set up a nice and proper foul. This does not however cause a turnover, unless the POing player has the ball (but that would be a turnover anyway).

Another solution is to improve fouls by bringing back the +1 boot bonus, or to implement something else that makes booting players who just piled on easier.

Ideally, I would simply like to get the eye back (with the eye on you, you get send off as is, with the eye on the other guy both rolls for AV and Injury would have to be doubles to get send off), this would also increase the number of fouls because the first foul is pretty safe.
Uedder

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

YES. Always PO.
tmoila

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=25152

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

If only we could re-hash the same old arguments from years ago...

Oh wait! Good job!
Starshade

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I have a Dark elf witch in the box that rolled a few doubles and now has MB, Po and Jump up. Whenever i block with her I allways use Po. With Jump up it is the same thing if she is prone or standing, and when I am on the ground you cant block me with your CPOMBER Smile

So, take Jump up on your pilers and just lay down after every sucesful block Very Happy
Beerox

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

My solution is better. Let any player lay down after any action.
 Jump to: