45 coaches online • Server time: 14:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Corneto25

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Squigs arent weak at all, they have some of the best stats in stuunty leeg. Gnomes suck big-time, but dam its fun when the bombs hit.

I havent seen a squig team win a game, and i spec alot... RSC against BG av9 or 10 (tree) is nothing, plus they have no dodge and stay most of the time down or out. The point with RSC is to hurt the little dudes cuz of the low av, not try and get the BGs.
I think that OFAB + really stupid + penalty is just too much, maybe a consequence of the fear of RSC cheese. I played a game against fairies and i did absolutly no cas and i blocked everytime i got with the squigs: 1st - i need a POW to get them down and its 2 dice on most blocks; 2nd - when i blitzed (cuz of course no coach leaves players next to them) i get either OFAB or RS rolls; 3rd - no dodge makes them food for the BG and stay mostly down.... No point fearing RSC when they just cant do damage, plus they cant get General, which means that even the skilled squig will make less cas than the block BG or orc slayer.

I would make a sugestion of making both squigs cheaper by 10k, and RR 10k too. Then if they seem to lose then remove the pogo stick from the Squigs, and give them leap, that will make them different from hoppers and use that AG4 fun.

As for that ratling rooster, that's just too sick and shows that u dont play much stunty.... 2 block vermin av8, 1 verygood BG, 1 dagger, 4 ma9 dudes.... ARE U NUTS? why dont u give them physical mutations too? like the regular rats... jeez.

i would say:
1-16 ratlings 7 2 3 6 dodge, stunty, 60k A P
1 rat ogre 6 5 3 8 (etc) 130k G A P
2 rabid rat 7 2 3 7 dodge, frenzy, jumpup 80k A P
1 ratling stalker 7 2 3 6 dodge, stunty, leap, shadowing, dagger 90k A P
2 gutterlings 9 1 4 6 stunty, pogostick 90k A P

RR 60k

rabid rats make up some kill potential, frenzy is a fun skill and with jumpup makes them really annoying, hence the cost, giving them access to general would be a mistake. Also, ma9 running dodge dudes was too much, make them with stunty only, they can pass and handle the ball, so should get spp easy, also pogo makes them fun and get penalty.

Last edited by Corneto25 on %b %20, %2004 - %13:%May; edited 1 time in total
H-Hund

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I play gnome, and they "rocks"!
The Orc Slayers is allmost as good as a big guy, and the bombers is always good Smile
Finaly, who play stunty games just to win? I play stunty for fun, and that's the way it should be imo!
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Uhmm. I've been testing a Skryre Slaves roster for a while. So feel free to make a team and go playtest it. Most new teams have been around for a long time before they were added to stunty. We just added 3 new teams, so I doubt we will see a whole bunch added soon.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Skryre Slaves

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Lets solve the problems of Balancing the new teams elsewhere, I will set up a thread for each one, but whoever said that squigs rock has obviously not used the much. They are COOL! but not strong enough yet. And still wondering about Deadlings, have the fluff and have been shown to be fun and balanced in games <mutters>

Flings Rule!
Stovaa

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I play Gnomes, and though they are fun, they're too unreliable IMO. But, I'm gonna try and make a bashing Gnome team.

I have a S3 Gnome, and hopefully soon I'll be able to get guard on a few of them Razz.

And then.. I'll have my revenge on those pesky squigs.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough cough, sounds of choking*
Lorion

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I like the changes Corneto25 suggests, expect that the rogre should this have strength skill access. could still consider the two strpmvermin at the cost of removing the rogre. and yes i know the team seems very strong as i suggested it first. but it was not a final roster. Was also considering reducing the strenght of the linerats by lowering armor. Just wanting the ratlings to have the same strenghts and weaknesess as the original skaven team. Easy to smash up but fast and dangerous. I still think MA9 and stunty might be to good a thing, hallo one-turners, if they have stunty reduce their move to 8 or AG to 3. otherwise let them be MA9 without any skills at all. They are still dangerous and soft enough.

...and by the way - i have not lost with my squigs yet (have not won either though).