84 coaches online • Server time: 21:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Squiglet

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2015 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Verminardo wrote:
I always found it odd that one Nurgle Warrior wouldn't block another Nurgle Warrior on a roll of 1. Wink

"Ewwww he is ouzzing pink puss and I don't want that to get on me - it'll clash with my light green and yellow and I'm sorry but technicolour discharge look is soooo last season."
Shinomune

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2015 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
No, Stand Firm works against B&C.

Then Juggernaut works with Ball & Chain?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2015 - 01:16
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Juggernaut only works on a Blitz action, so no.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2015 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

B&C's suck balls anyway.

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2015 - 02:50 Reply with quote Back to top

"uh, Oh jeez Rick, does ball and chain ignore foul appearance?"

"Look Morty, Morty, look Morty. I uh don't have time for this, uhh read CRP"
sheepycollins

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2015 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Verminardo wrote:
I always found it odd that one Nurgle Warrior wouldn't block another Nurgle Warrior on a roll of 1. Wink

On that logic also the undead, as they dont have emotion to be disguisted by appearence, or even noses to be worried about the smell ( a zombie may have some part of a nose, but if he is from last ed vamp rulebook it could be anyones nose, or even a bit of a sock or something :p)

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2015 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

why? your stinky is different and worse than my stinky

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

If the B&C choose both down and have block, it will not have used a mv point. The same goes for GFI, as the rules are written you must first move your player in the square you want to GFI, before rolling for GFI. So with the B&C is must first see where it ends up and then maybe block... Remember the B&C can only take move actions and therefore it does not use Mv points on 'blocks', it uses mv points when moving squares.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Bakunin wrote:
If the B&C choose both down and have block, it will not have used a mv point. The same goes for GFI, as the rules are written you must first move your player in the square you want to GFI, before rolling for GFI. So with the B&C is must first see where it ends up and then maybe block... Remember the B&C can only take move actions and therefore it does not use Mv points on 'blocks', it uses mv points when moving squares.

err, no.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
The same as frenzy. He keeps spinning but stationary.

....the lucky player that managed to stand firm on a push/push/push near a whirling vortex of doom whould gain dauntless and nerves of steel until the end of the drive.
and 1 Chuck Norris Point.

Heff

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Lots of odd. Lizards suffer from heat prostration, would have thought it would have made em faster and more agile. Conversely blizzards do not slow em down (or indeed kill em)
Khemri and undead are affected by Heat again
Mummys are worried about foul appearance
Do not think too hard is the only way
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Bakunin wrote:

err, no.

uhh yes
sheepycollins

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Bakunin wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Bakunin wrote:

err, no.

uhh yes

So why praythee tell if you don't follow up a block during a blitz does it use a point of movement and if you use all your move and gfi should be able to block on a blitz but not follow up?

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

sheepycollins wrote:
Bakunin wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Bakunin wrote:

err, no.

uhh yes

So why praythee tell if you don't follow up a block during a blitz does it use a point of movement and if you use all your move and gfi should be able to block on a blitz but not follow up?

^^ this, to the math-challenged person above.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Bakunin wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Bakunin wrote:

err, no.

uhh yes

so, you are telling me that if the B&C keeps rolling the same dice for direction, and continually picks BOTH DOWN (when both have block), that the B&C will have infinite blocks (moves).

you sir, get the prize for stupid for today! congrats!!

Jump to: